LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

If the 49ers end up with the 3 seed.. Who do you hope we play?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I want the #2 seed and a bye. Nothing less.....

Agreed. -It's still possible both the 49ers and Saints finish 2-1 (no way in hell Atlanta loses to the Saints for a secured WC at this point), with us owning the tie-breaker and taking this s**t.

I won't even entertain other discussions at this point.....

is it at atlanta?

hopefully it is

No, It's in NO.
I want the NFC Championship bye so our first playoff game is in the SB
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
not the saints.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
The Saints.
I think New Orleans creates the worst match up problems for the Niners. i guess you can put Willis on Sproles ( like they did a couple years back with Reggie Bush) but the nightmare comes with Jimmy Graham and their 3 wide receiver sets. Its almost impossible to contain that because sooner or later one of them is going to hurt you bad.
I think the only hope comes with getting hands in Bree's face. It has to come up the middle too because he is so good a stepping into the pocket to hit his throwing lanes. Aside from the St Louis game where Chris Long just went berserk on the tackle and got 3 sacks, most of the games where the Saints lose is when the pressure gets to Brees. Have you to run a bunch of stunts and still be able to cover your run lanes.

Would be a fun game to watch the Niners against the Saints or the Packers. Wide open offense vs shut down defense.
Fangio would send Willis and/or Bowman up the gut a beat Drew down mercilessly!!!!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I want the #2 seed and a bye. Nothing less.....

Agreed. -It's still possible both the 49ers and Saints finish 2-1 (no way in hell Atlanta loses to the Saints for a secured WC at this point), with us owning the tie-breaker and taking this s**t.

I won't even entertain other discussions at this point.....

this
+1 End thread!!
Share 49ersWebzone