There are 272 users in the forums

OFFICIAL "GOTTA WATCH THE TAPE" thread: coaches film on 49ers sacks (RAVENS GAME

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Some of these sacks are just embarrassing.
NFL Gamepass email me and other Gamepass subscribers a survey and they are thinking about addind Coaches Film app next season

A subscription product dedicated to allowing users to view an entire game through "coaches cameras." So, you can view each play from a high-endzone angle along with a full field view via the all-22 camera angle. In addition, use a telestrator to draw your own X's and O's like the coaches, and share specific plays w/ friends.
Originally posted by Icelandic49er:
NFL Gamepass email me and other Gamepass subscribers a survey and they are thinking about addind Coaches Film app next season

A subscription product dedicated to allowing users to view an entire game through "coaches cameras." So, you can view each play from a high-endzone angle along with a full field view via the all-22 camera angle. In addition, use a telestrator to draw your own X's and O's like the coaches, and share specific plays w/ friends.

Would be great if they added it but I dont think they would, theres reasons why they havent made the 'all 22' available to the public.
  • buck
  • Veteran
I got the questionnaire.

Next year, game pass will most likely offer a special coach's film package.

With the coach's film you see all twenty-two players on the field on every play.

Not sure what it will cost, but I intend to buy it.

Just think, I will be able to say after watching the film.....
[ Edited by buck on Jan 7, 2012 at 9:03 AM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
HE makes the throw if we are down by a lot and we need points.

His extra caution play has led to less interceptions, but also less big plays.

Agree with this as many of the sacks blamed on Smith are options where he would need to trust his receivers to make the correct cuts...I don't think that level of trust has developed except sporadically. Really don't want to use film to judge regarding sacks. Even when timed you can't know what play was called...unless the team is as predictable as Raye's.

VD is the only receiver (active) who has really good chemistry with Smith. Crabtree and Williams have been improving rapport, and Ginn to a certain extent, but it has been growing slowly each game. Hope it peaks during the playoffs. Will the injuries to Ginn and Williams have an impact?

Is it Smith's fault that he doesn't develop chemistry quickly? I would say it is partly his issue but is mostly due to injuries, different receivers each game. It is not a coincidence that VD and Crabtree are his most consistent targets and they have played the most with him over the past three years.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Originally posted by Icelandic49er:

Would be great if they added it but I dont think they would, theres reasons why they havent made the 'all 22' available to the public.

The email I got from game pass sure makes me think that they are going to make all 22 available. But, if you live in the US, and some other areas, game pass is not available
Share 49ersWebzone