There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We lost 2 out of 3 (AND THEN BACK ON WINNING TRACK) ***UPDATED!

0-16.

Never make anymore predictions please.
We are not deep and our injuries are showing. AZ's line was suppose to be weak yet we were the theam who was sacked 5 times. So much for "our line doesn't suck"! YES IT DOES.
Every game is a game unto itself, so I am not counting on losing to Pittsburgh, nor beating Seattle or even St. Louis. The NFL gets really odd this time of year, where teams that have no business winning end up crushing teams that desperately need a win.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Every game is a game unto itself, so I am not counting on losing to Pittsburgh, nor beating Seattle or even St. Louis. The NFL gets really odd this time of year, where teams that have no business winning end up crushing teams that desperately need a win.

that happens all year long, every season, its not exclusive to december football
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
0-16.

Never make anymore predictions please.

this

nice to see you're back to your old ways SD, nothing like a losing week to see people start to freak out
Originally posted by crabman82:
that happens all year long, every season, its not exclusive to december football

True that strange things happen all year. My point is that it is even stranger late in the year when a team who will benefits very little with a win beats a team that desperately needs a win.
we dont need fans like OP, the ones who start become negative and think the season is over because we lost a game.
Originally posted by strength80:
we dont need fans like OP, the ones who start become negative and think the season is over because we lost a game.

walk off grand slam on your 1st post, good job ......what i dont like about the OP is how we lost a game, now we're 1 and done in the plyoffs, sorry the 2 events are unrelated and its impossible to make that jump to conclusions
Yeah MadDog I'm with you. I mean we are still 10-3, and i mean we are talking about just losing to a Cards team that I think beat the Cowboys. OR didnt a few sorry teams beat the Pats and the Saints as well.

Dont point that out to say anything other that on any given Sunday it's anyone's game. In the past, on defense we were able to force our will on players, and that in turn led to not having to score soo many points.

In the past when we needed to throw the ball we had been successful. This is the first lost of its kind in my eyes. WE just came off of winning last week 27-0 I think or sumthin like that. So im not worried after this loss.

What makes me so optimistic is that had one of those two TD's been caught by Ginn, we wouldnt even be having this convo. I'm not saying that it was good we didnt score in the second half of the game. I'm just saying even tho we werent great, we did enough to win. Two Td's to Ginn Missed, Edwards, Walker, Hunter, and a few others all drops (when it mattered the most).

So i cant say its all on the coaches, players, etc. It's both sides, and as some say, coaches coach and players play. Well at times the coaches did call the right plays, even trick plays, goin for it for the punt. then i think another 4th down that we actually converted.

We said that the difference between a good and bad team is when the score is maybe tied or your down, and you can come back for the victory. Well im not gonna put all my eggs in this loss, because when u compare this week, to the other 10 games we've won, we've played better overall during the entire season. Which no one should be upset about.

ps. I'm actually pulling for a win against Pitt. We play well at home, and i also think WHATEVER team we have in the playoffs if at home that we will win this game as well. We are 7-1 i think in the last 8 home games. And our crowd actually makes noise. (just have to know to not make it when we are on offense.)
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by strength80:

walk off grand slam on your 1st post, good job ......what i dont like about the OP is how we lost a game, now we're 1 and done in the plyoffs, sorry the 2 events are unrelated and its impossible to make that jump to conclusions

Negativity is like a warm blanket to SD.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
So where does that leave us?

Ravens: Loss.
Rams: Win.
Cardinals: Loss.
Steelers: Loss.
Seahawks: Loss.
Rams: Win or loss.

I only see 1 winnable game left. Our redzone offense and offensive line are horrific. We have take a massive step back in regression. 11 - 5 or maybe 10 - 6 final record. We have been exposed. Zone blitz against the run and pass. We can't beat that. The formula is there.

So we limp into the playoffs like this and it's 1 and done. Anybody who thinks otherwise is crazy at this point. This is not an offense that wins in the playoffs. Forget the #2 seed BTW.

Hey, how are the bolts doin? I mean, that's ur team, right? I have not seen you celebrate at all this season. Its just been a bunch of negativity after our 3 losses. I would think a person who predicted 0-16 would be stoked about the teams success....if they were a true fan. And don't feed me tht "reaistic"
bs either.... you're just simply not a faithful fan, go watch rugby or some s**t.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
really dude after one game? u make it sound like were getting our ass kicked every week. its one f**kin game after we clinched against a very hot arizona team that we took for granted since we owned them the last 3 years. chill out. steelers are gettin worked next week. all this bench smith, fire harbaugh, fangio sucks, weve been exposed s**t is ridiculous.

Amen and thank you. So many tools posting here on this sight. One loss and we're back to 8 years of misery. So many pussies so little time to read their drivel.
There are no Browns, Rams , Bucs or Eagles in the playoffs. Good teams will be there and Alex and this offense struggle badly against good teams.

Doesn't look good
well I'm glad everyone on here isn't being pestimistic...

wait? when we first looked at the schedule didnt we think 6 wins was going to be a great thing?

I think it was a little division winning hangover and no Pwilly in the middle to help shore up some of that tackling...

I mean the saints got their butts handed to them by the Rams for crying out loud, and you don't hear the world is falling with them.

The cards just beat the cowboys and held there much more explosive offense to 16 points so as bad as we played, the facts are we had chances and I dont think we need to say the world is falling
I don't think SD is too far off. The offense (including Roman) has not figured out how to beat the blitz, this has been a problem since preseason. Blitzburgh is a loss, the team is playing sloppy on the road so Seattle is a loss, Rams still suck so that is a probable win.

The #2 seed is gone. The Saints are peaking and the Niners (specifically the offense) have plateaued or even regressed.

Anything is possible in the playoffs but I guarantee that any team we play will bring the heat all day long and it doesn't seem like the offense will fix its inability to beat the blitz this season.

I am happy about the season and thrilled to be back in the playoffs but the offense is really struggling.