There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We lost 2 out of 3 (AND THEN BACK ON WINNING TRACK) ***UPDATED!

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I love that we have 10 wins. But I fear that may be it. At any rate we overachieved for the season. But we are done in the playoffs.

Im gonna disagree on overachieved. This team fought and scrapped(ala Rocky Balboa) for every win this year. Nothing(except maybe Tampa) has been easy but they have played hard.
I would agree that more likely than not we will not advance in the playoffs. But its not due to not fighting for it. We have earned our place as it stands. Our offense is simply not executing with a level of confidence that should be growing exponentially each week.
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
You just love this. It's hilarious.

I love that we have 10 wins. But I fear that may be it. At any rate we overachieved for the season. But we are done in the playoffs.

You are sure about that? Just as sure that the Niners would not have a winning season this year? Things can change, like they have all year long. Have a little faith.
Can we get any more stupid f**king posts. Let's not write off the cardinals as a good team. They did hold Dallas to 13. You know the same Dallas everyone is gushing over for putting up huge numbers and points against the Giants. This was one game. f**k I hate this place after a loss. Every retard and his mother shows up.
Originally posted by aman49:
I was wondering where the old SanDiego49er went. You know, the one who always uses this emoticon:

Not s**t. He's now back in his comfort zone . . .

What a crybaby.
It's the cards they always play us hard for at least one game a season. This team leaves so many points on the field its ridiculous, but fixable. Not gonna cry over this loss at AZ cause the game could of easily had been a win... now if this happens in the playoffs then its time to get pissed. But we are in the playoffs, so if this is the "trap game" or "let down" everyone has been expecting wasnt all that bad.
So where does that leave us?

Ravens: Loss.
Rams: Win.
Cardinals: Loss.
Steelers: Loss.
Seahawks: Loss.
Rams: Win or loss.

I only see 1 winnable game left. Our redzone offense and offensive line are horrific. We have take a massive step back in regression. 11 - 5 or maybe 10 - 6 final record. We have been exposed. Zone blitz against the run and pass. We can't beat that. The formula is there.

So we limp into the playoffs like this and it's 1 and done. Anybody who thinks otherwise is crazy at this point. This is not an offense that wins in the playoffs. Forget the #2 seed BTW.

Dude do you want us to win every game , we were lucky that we were on an eight game wining streak , that what got us in the playoffs and wining this sad Division
with this bad qb We are lucky to be in this position so be happy and enjoy the lucky ride , we need a QB !
Originally posted by 5280High:
It's the cards they always play us hard for at least one game a season. This team leaves so many points on the field its ridiculous, but fixable. Not gonna cry over this loss at AZ cause the game could of easily had been a win... now if this happens in the playoffs then its time to get pissed. But we are in the playoffs, so if this is the "trap game" or "let down" everyone has been expecting wasnt all that bad.

Some credit goes to the Cards, but way too many missed opportunities:
3-17 on third down sucked.
The f**ked up fake FG call was yet another officiating embarrassment. Can't wait to hear from the league on that. I call Arizona shenanigans on the equipment.
Ginn whiffing on the long pass that he just never seemed to see.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Can we get any more stupid f**king posts. Let's not write off the cardinals as a good team. They did hold Dallas to 13. You know the same Dallas everyone is gushing over for putting up huge numbers and points against the Giants. This was one game. f**k I hate this place after a loss. Every retard and his mother shows up.

This. x10000
Some people arent happy unless they can root against their team...and god help you when they lose one because then the get their moment in the sun to step forward and pat themselves on the back for how "right" they are.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Some people arent happy unless they can root against their team...and god help you when they lose one because then the get their moment in the sun to step forward and pat themselves on the back for how "right" they are.

Exactly. That about sums it up. Don't forget the part where they tell you they are just being realistic, not a homer. Have to throw that in there.
we already lost to Pittsburgh and Seattle?!?!?! holy sh*t!!!!!!!!

apparently, i need a new alarm clock because when i woke up this morning i thought it was only Dec 12th.
Originally posted by boast:
we already lost to Pittsburgh and Seattle?!?!?! holy sh*t!!!!!!!!

apparently, i need a new alarm clock because when i woke up this morning i thought it was only Dec 12th.

No kidding. You guys are the mods so can you just start deleting stupid threads or merge everything related to the Cardinals to the game day thread. Dealing with a loss is tough enough with having to deal with the s**t that goes on here.
Originally posted by cNiner:
Dude do you want us to win every game , we were lucky that we were on an eight game wining streak , that what got us in the playoffs and wining this sad Division
with this bad qb We are lucky to be in this position so be happy and enjoy the lucky ride , we need a QB !

Crazy, limited talk lurking in the zone again.

Are you blaming Alex for our loss againts the Turds?

Do you place any blame on the following: Zero pass protection, tons of wr drops (some for td's), no running game and D giving up huge chunks to a backup qp.

If not, you have blinders on. If so, then we can talk but Alex is not the big problem on this team.