he's got 4 more in him.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he's got 4 more in him.
At least.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
he's got 4 more in him.
At least.

How about Aldon Smith starts over Brooks???
Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
he's got 4 more in him.
At least.

How about Aldon Smith starts over Haralson???

Fixed.
One off season of working with the weights and adding 8lbs of muscle and he will be as good as peppers was in his younger years
I definitely was wrong about Aldon. I was like wth is going on here with this pick. Looks like he was a steal at what we picked him at now. Great player
Jim Harbaugh is playing him the right way! He's the change up player.. He's comes in after with fresh fast legs when the starter grinds out the tackle
Beast. Just a Beast.

Noticable every single time he's on the field.
he's still a kid. so much upside.
Originally posted by ocjohnknee:
Jim Harbaugh is playing him the right way! He's the change up player.. He's comes in after with fresh fast legs when the starter grinds out the tackle

Harbaugh of Fangio? Lets spread some of the credit around
TWO MORE!

Aldon Smith recorded sack No. 10.5 on the year. The 49ers rookie became the first pass-rusher to record a double-digit sack season for San Francisco since Andre Carter did it in 2002. Smith needs 2.0 sacks to match Charles Haley's rookie single-season sack record, previously set in 1986.
  • Shemp
  • Veteran
Yeah, I really berated the niners for this pick and I need to eat crow. Medium rare, please.
Imagine if this guy hadn't missed the sacks he has this year? He would probably have about 14 by now. I'M EXCITED!
Originally posted by Genius1310:
TWO MORE!

Aldon Smith recorded sack No. 10.5 on the year. The 49ers rookie became the first pass-rusher to record a double-digit sack season for San Francisco since Andre Carter did it in 2002. Smith needs 2.0 sacks to match Charles Haley's rookie single-season sack record, previously set in 1986.

Wow you got to be kidding me. I didn't know he had that many sacks. He is just a rookie
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Beast. Just a Beast.

Noticable every single time he's on the field.

Agree. That is the exact reason he should be on the field even more!