LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Congrats Aldon Smith...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Needs to be a starter. PERIOD

My only guess is that he is not in tip top condition to play football full-time? I don't know why he isn't a starter but that's my best guess. I can/probably be wrong.

lol must be because he always has his hands on his hips... lol I'm assuming it's because on 1st and 2nd down he would have to play the run and the pass.

he has his hands on his hips as to not get grass stains on his gloves
The way he's beastin', and us fans demanding he plays more, reminds me of Willis' rookie season.
When he was drafted I was not to excited. But show how much I know! good pick
I am gladly eating crow when it comes to Aldy. He's going to be a beast for years
he forced fumble today was a thing of beauty a big f**k off to those who say hes a one trick pony
Originally posted by crabman82:
he forced fumble today was a thing of beauty a big f**k off to those who say hes a one trick pony

who said that? hes a straight up beast. cant wait to see this guy start full time
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

who said that? hes a straight up beast. cant wait to see this guy start full time

*cough**cough*maddog*cough**cough*

lol maddog thinks hes the greatest draft guru of all time, so glad hes wrong
Glad to have him,. Does anyone know if Von Miller Got a sack today? is Aldon now tied with him for most among rookies?
Originally posted by tmpluff:
Glad to have him,. Does anyone know if Von Miller Got a sack today? is Aldon now tied with him for most among rookies?

i think he has one more sack than Aldon

aldon has a few FF's too and i believe a pass defensed. beast.
  • Sman

lol maddog thinks hes the greatest draft guru of all time, so glad hes wrong

maddouche
Hes got the pass rush down, next year he'll be a all purpose player.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by tmpluff:

i think he has one more sack than Aldon

yep
Aldon Smith beast!
[ Edited by laughsatyou on Dec 11, 2011 at 7:26 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone