LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Optimism

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think if we couldn't beat the Steelers without our backs against the wall, I would not have been too excited about our chances.

We'll see if we can beat good teams when it matters most.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by YungAce:

this has nothing to do with the thread, but his haircut is awesome

As my son Princetin says Super Awesome
I knew this was going to be a tough game. For the Cards, it was their Superbowl. They are obsessed with us. Also, their defense plays hard and is fast. We should have won, but with that kind of pass protection and giving away opportunities what do we expect? We will still keep the #2 seed. This is still a really good team.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I'm not upset about this loss. What was the Packers schedule last year? 10-6? They also lost 3 out of their last 6 games. Year before that, Saints lose their last 3 of the season. 2009? Steelers lost 5 of their last 8 games, all in a row.

This is alright, we don't have to be 14-2 to win the super bowl, nor do we have to look like super bowl champions a few games before the season ends. I have complete faith in this coaching staff to have this team ready, look what they've already accomplished this year.

Cardinals had more reasons to win this game than the niners did and have been playing excellent football the past few weeks. This loss feels nothing like the Cowboys loss earlier in the season. Although it does piss me off that terrible officiating has again contributed to a niners loss, I mean that whistle came WAY after the snap, and the sack called on Smith in the 4th was atrocious.

But other than that, I'm still feeling good about the niners. I am already feel over this loss and am still faithful that they correct the issues they've had the past few weeks and cause some damage in the playoffs. Go niners.

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by YungAce:

this has nothing to do with the thread, but his haircut is awesome

Another great game by the rook. That forced fumble was a thing of beauty.

Agree. Aldon needs to be on the field more often
We became soft, consumed by a slothy need to take it easy because we had already won the division. -People forget this a young team still learning how to handle its own success; every game is a lesson to each and every player and coach.

Remember, last year this team was 6-10, we're f**king 10-3 right now; and it's Harbaugh's first year, and we're riding upon one of the best free agency/drafts we've had since probably 1986. So seriously...
Share 49ersWebzone