LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

Fangio was out-coached Version 2.0

Shop Find 49ers gear online
we need to use an occasional all out blitz...he gets predictable
He was out coached in the second half. The Cards came out and for an answer to our D and we could slam the door.
Originally posted by jreff22:

i think he relies on our 4 man rush a lil too much. When we do get pressure (like the 1st half) its all good, but when our line isnt getting that push up front we do need to send that extra person or 2.
I wouldn't be upset of Fang left this year at all. Frankly his D isn't any different than prior years. Gret run D, s**tty s**tty pass D. Not being aggressive at all. I feel like Tomsula would be a hell of a D coordinator the players love him and he is aggressive
The other teams are looking at the films and the 4 man rush is not getting it done anymore. I see other teams putting all kinds of pressure on Alex but the 9ers defense is just not getting it done. Too conservative!
the only consistent pressure we get are from the 2 smiths, this team needs to find more pass rush. how the hell you make skelton stand tall in the pocket forever with that sorry cards oline is mind boggling. plus i'll give the defense a benefit of a doubt that it was missing willis since grant only seems to play against his former team and our sorry ass offense didnt do them no favors going 3 and out constantly
It's ok if you get out-coached as long as it doesn't become a trend. Everybody get's outcoached. f**king Steve Spagnuolo outcoached Sean Payton this year. s**t happens. We got beat deep a couple times. It's not the 1st time in NFL history this has happened. Fangio is an upper-tier D Coordinator. He is doing a great job.
LOL, that f**ker fangio gave up over 13 points! WTF was he thinking, doesn't he know he needs to give up under 13 so our offense can look ELITE?
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I wouldn't be upset of Fang left this year at all. Frankly his D isn't any different than prior years. Gret run D, s**tty s**tty pass D. Not being aggressive at all. I feel like Tomsula would be a hell of a D coordinator the players love him and he is aggressive

Your joking right? Our d is way better than previous years. Look at what Manusky has done in SD . I am so glad we have Fangio right now.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
i DON'T think he was outcoached so much that the offense blew numerous opportunities to punch it in the endzone....

This. FGs < TDs

I'm so goddamn sick of f**king field goals!

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by jreff22:

i think he relies on our 4 man rush a lil too much. When we do get pressure (like the 1st half) its all good, but when our line isnt getting that push up front we do need to send that extra person or 2.
they start to slow down a bit, we need to add the extra push with another body
Too many people overtalk scheme. It all comes down to the man, and his moment against another. Today, Arizona's men had more moments than the 49ers' men.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Like I've been saying all along (and no I don't want a cookie), Goldson is just not a good center-fielder. You know who's better, Mark Barron....lets get him!!!

Anything that gets Goldson the hell off this team is fine by me.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Fangio wasn't out coached our offense in the red zone needs work those FG'S should be punched in the endzone
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
The secondary did a poor job tackling and giving up too much yards after the catch. But 3 points off 3 turnovers is pathetic.
Share 49ersWebzone