LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

Red zone offense?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Because we don't screen.

GINN takes you all the way to the effin THREE YARD LINE.

and you can't even score.

SCREEN got dammit
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
What redzone offense?

No otehr word to describe the offense than pathetic. We keep hoping to see them make that breakthrough that takes them to the next level but it hasn't happened. The ioffense has made no strides at all the past few games and isa giving us no reason to believe it will be playoff caliber when it counts. Very, very frustrating. It almost appears the rest of the league has caught up to what we were doing the first half of the season and we're either not making the appropriate adjustments or simply don't have the offensive personnel of the necessary caliber to compensate.
personally.. I just have to admit that outside of Williams and Crabtree the receivers just are not that great. They get no separation and are blanketed in man coverage. They are able to beat zone defenses pretty well, but man to man seems to be a problem.
Stop running it down the f**ken middle! We all know its coming
If it doesn't improve BIG TIME, we're toast in the playoffs. Our D can only do so much. The playcalling was weak at best. It almost seemed we weren't prepared.

The 1st half we move the ball but sucked in the red zone. I really hope this is a wake up call. We did not look like a playoff team let alone aSB team.
We don't have a redzone offense. It's a combination of bad playcalling (run up the middle play after play) and very poor execution. Some different things down there and better execution would help.
Yes I want one of those please
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Really odd play calling in the Redzone i think is the problem.
They need to start calling plays that involve INSIDE the hash marks. Im tired of fades and curls at the corners
Originally posted by 190836:
What red zone offense?

i think he meant red zone defense.

They are relying too much on the defense. Field goals aren't going to cut it against offenses that they are going to see in the playoffs. When they get in the red zone, I'm thinking they'll only get a field goal. We have players that can do the job. He has to give them a chance. It's like he is content with three points.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by whatawegot:
Originally posted by 190836:
What red zone offense?

i think he meant red zone defense.

No he meant offense do you not watch the Niners offense when they get in the red zone
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We don't have a redzone offense. It's a combination of bad playcalling (run up the middle play after play) and very poor execution. Some different things down there and better execution would help.

tell your qb down in sd that well take him over alexis smith. Looks like hes back in true form. Watch out for the sleeping giant.
  • 8to80
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Stop running it down the f**ken middle! We all know its coming
Are you serious? I thought it was pretty obvious that we would have won if we ran the ball more. Especially on that 3rd and 1 @ 2:10 left in the game. I hope you don't believe we would have won if Alex threw it more.
I don't think it was alex's fault, the cardinals just had our number. THey straight up beat us. We may have won the possession battle, but when you're in the redone 7 times and can't score, that's getting beat....hopefully, we'll beat the steelers...idk though..i'd say we win maybe 2 more games, rams and hawks
Share 49ersWebzone