There are 186 users in the forums

Lots of Love for Larry Grant

Shop Find 49ers gear online
CCSF!! Represent!!!!
Hope he has another great game!
No running TD... You don't want to be the one to give that one up Larry.

Whitner and Spillman stepped up against Rice in the Ravens' game to prevent a rushing TD.

Grant should do the same.
Big ups to Larry.....bring down the house tomorrow.....wow 2Patrick "Muthafu**in" Willis, Navarrow Bowman, and Larry Grant....3 starters on any team....WHOS GOT IT BETTER THAN US!!!!!!
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Big ups to Larry.....bring down the house tomorrow.....wow 2Patrick "Muthafu**in" Willis, Navarrow Bowman, and Larry Grant....3 starters on any team....WHOS GOT IT BETTER THAN US!!!!!!

49ers defense is hellafied. The talent was always there, the coaching was not. I hated Manusky's defense. Insert Fangio and we got a D beasting like the Steelers and Ravens
Another good signing by Baalke
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Another good signing by Baalke

grant was drafted by mick-whatshisface in the 7th round, looked pretty good in TC but didn't make the squad. Glad baalke brought him back.
+1
  • fly15
  • Veteran
cant wait to see Grant in action
20 tackles, 2 sacks and a forced fumble at the 1 yards line that he returns 99 yards for a touchdown. Probably will go down in history as the greatest defensive effort ever.

Lol @ the guy who said he could start with any other team. He's a backup who played 1 great game in his career against a s**ty rams O. I'll hold the praise until he lights up a good O
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Lol @ the guy who said he could start with any other team. He's a backup who played 1 great game in his career against a s**ty rams O. I'll hold the praise until he lights up a good O

hes been a starting lb for the rams the past couple seasons, cant say hes started every game, but hes had more than 1 good game in his career, just cus u didnt see it, doesnt mean it didnt happen, i will agree he cant start for every team
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Salty
f**k Grant

Cohn
Originally posted by fly15:
cant wait to see Grant in action

How badly did you want to turn that into a statement about Alex Smith?
Share 49ersWebzone