LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

49ers first offensive play vs cardinals

Shop Find 49ers gear online
65 yard TD to Kyle Williams on a deep slant.
Originally posted by Evilgenius:
65 yard TD to Kyle Williams on a deep slant.
Oh I like this but I would live to see a 65 uatd long bomb to crabs again, that was a beauty last week
49ers get the ball at their own 20. Jim Harbaugh comes in at RB in a split formation. Joe Staley is announced as an eligible receiver. Harbaugh takes a pitch from Alex and then Jim throws a 50 yard bomb
to Staley that then goes another 30 yards to the house. Boom TD bit¢hes
a run up the middle for 4
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by goodthings19:
49ers get the ball at their own 20. Jim Harbaugh comes in at RB in a split formation. Joe Staley is announced as an eligible receiver. Harbaugh takes a pitch from Alex and then Jim throws a 50 yard bomb

Bold...very bold. I like it.
Originally posted by WWFGD:
Originally posted by goodthings19:

Bold...very bold. I like it.

Harbaugh gets flagged for excessive celebration. You know he's not above that. Former player, can't hide his emotion for long.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Ace backfield-Bunch Right w/ Davis inside, Braylon Edwards at the point and Ginn on the outside, Crabtree isolated in the Flanker position.....
Ginn comes in motion outside the formation to the sideline causing the Cardinals corner to go with him.

Alex says "Let it roll, Let it roll"...ball is snapped.... Fake dive left to Gore (weak fake by Smith), Crabs runs a streak, Braylon runs a skinny post, Ginn runs an option route (hitch or streak), VD runs a shallow Slide route to the sideline....Cardinals pass rush forces Alex to step up early causing him to take his eyes off Braylon and check-down to VD for a short gain of 3 yards...VD gets bumped as he steps out of bounds, drawing a 15-yard penalty on Arizona....a short skirmish ensues..... and we are underway..........
Share 49ersWebzone