LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

Your favorite 49ers highlight video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by bayniner21:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by ihab:

I think the reason why I like this vid, is that it just lifts 10 years of disappointment away, for everybody.

cried the first time that I saw it

my goodness i have to admit i cried as well

At 4:00 min mark, thats my video lol. Thats me screaming "Yes! Yes! Yes!" lol

Thanks, now I watched it and here come the water works again. It's like I was watching Titanic mixed with 49ers greatness mixed with raw human emotion. Who says it's just a game?

Vernon will be huge next year.
Originally posted by Youngb:

dis one doe.

I think the reason why I like this vid, is that it just lifts 10 years of disappointment away, for everybody.

nothing like making a 40 year old man cry this one ,I was emotionally drained after watching this game
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I wish someone had the Romanowski stuff at the goal line and return for a fumble from back in the day. I loved that one...was it Romanowski in that play? Does anyone know what the heck I am talking about hahaha

Wasn't that Garry Plummer and THE HIT AND RUN down on the goal line
Originally posted by montana9er:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I wish someone had the Romanowski stuff at the goal line and return for a fumble from back in the day. I loved that one...was it Romanowski in that play? Does anyone know what the heck I am talking about hahaha

Wasn't that Garry Plummer and THE HIT AND RUN down on the goal line

Yes in the 95 season against Buffalo's Derrick Holmes. Lee Woodall is the one that scooped up the fumble and ran it back 95 yards.

Anyone watch this highlight video? The last 2 minutes (Saints game) ... goosebumps and tears every time ... every .. time.

nothing like making a 40 year old man cry this one ,I was emotionally drained after watching this game

....my fav too.

to whoever made it.

i heart 4:38.....

Love this video. Shows what the sound was like on the field when we scored. Deafening.

Song always gets stuck in my head....

[ Edited by Chaoslord209 on Jun 15, 2012 at 11:05 PM ]

• THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Love this video. Shows what the sound was like on the field when we scored. Deafening.

this one for sure. This shows the true sound on the field. no video can compare to it.
Got myself some down time and put together another clip, this time it didnt take me so long and it didnt give such a headache!

Originally posted by ace49ers:
Got myself some down time and put together another clip, this time it didnt take me so long and it didnt give such a headache!

Absolutely beautiful. Just beautiful. Amazing job
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

....my fav too.

to whoever made it.

i heart 4:38.....

this is my favorite also! got so pumped watching that game I body slammed my friend on the couch! lol we were just jumping up and down hugging and all that goodness and i just pick him up and slammed him! It was great, I love this video!
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by ace49ers:

Absolutely beautiful. Just beautiful. Amazing job

I'm in love with the blonde @ 4:05 I always see her on NFL network when they show previews for the Thursday night football games this year.
Share 49ersWebzone