There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

next year season.

do you guys think next year the 49ers will be this year packers since they will have more time to practice during the training camp and signing new players that want to play for the 49ers?
Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:
do you guys think next year the 49ers will be this year packers since they will have more time to practice during the training camp and signing new players that want to play for the 49ers?

No, we will be next year's 49ers.
alex smith
Next year Tolzien will be MVP.
Quote: Alex Smith

This.

Alex is good and I support him. But Rodgers is GREAT, which is why the Pack is so good. Pains me to say, but he's going to be the best player for a while. He's got Montana's smarts and Young's arm strength.
[ Edited by Baylor49er on Dec 5, 2011 at 12:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Baylor49er:
This.

Alex is good and I support him. But Rodgers is GREAT, which is why the Pack is so good. Pains me to say, but he's going to be the best player for a while. He's got Montana's smarts and Young's arm strength.

Aldon Smith will eat Aaron Rodgers soul and go straight to the bench with it like he ain't even excited!
Why do you want to talk about next year? Live in the present just for a little bit.

But if you want to think about next year, we play the NFC North, the AFC East, the saints, and possibly Dallas. Chew on that for a bit.
next year...who cares.
Originally posted by Baylor49er:
Quote: Alex Smith

This.

So he's got a rag arm??

Young was INCRREDIBLY accurate, but lacked the arm strength......
i think wee will be better next season to be honest, an actual offseason to learn the offense more and we are way under the cap, re sign our own guys, and i know harbaugh will get alot of his stanford guys in the draft and find gems of course.
I'm enjoying this WAY too much to consider next year.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home