There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ALDON SMITH SPRINT TO THE SIDELINES

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
That bull rush was one of the most impressive bull rushes I can remember. And to think he's only 22.

Try 20.

I don't understand why so many people on this board think he's 20. He's 22.

Iremember when we drafted him, he was listed at 21 at the time. Since his b-day is listed as sept then being 22 is about right.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Voila:



That should be a thing. Whenever the Niner's D gets a three and out (or a turnover), they all just sprint off the field.
Here's another one from IGN Football boards:

Originally posted by adrenaline:
That should be a thing. Whenever the Niner's D gets a three and out (or a turnover), they all just sprint off the field.

Do a whole baseball thing. Gooden started with the safe signal; they need someone to act as a base coach signaling guys to go home. Cooler thing would be players slamming helmets in unison..
imagine if he ran with his arms just hanging at his sides instead lmao
Originally posted by Youngb:
Now we just need a gif of him bullrushing Goldberg and putting him on his butt for the sack.

that was one hell of a bullrush.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
That bull rush was one of the most impressive bull rushes I can remember. And to think he's only 22.

Try 20.

I don't understand why so many people on this board think he's 20. He's 22.

Iremember when we drafted him, he was listed at 21 at the time. Since his b-day is listed as sept then being 22 is about right.

i hated that pick. I thought they f**ked up that pick. Now, I don't feel so bad since he's decent.
Originally posted by adrenaline:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Voila:



That should be a thing. Whenever the Niner's D gets a three and out (or a turnover), they all just sprint off the field.
That would hella nice!!!
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
That bull rush was one of the most impressive bull rushes I can remember. And to think he's only 22.

Try 20.

I don't understand why so many people on this board think he's 20. He's 22.

Iremember when we drafted him, he was listed at 21 at the time. Since his b-day is listed as sept then being 22 is about right.

i hated that pick. I thought they f**ked up that pick. Now, I don't feel so bad since he's decent.

I was right there with ya, along with 90% of the WZ. I was thinking Quinn or Amakamura (however you spell it). After they drafted Aldon i was like.... ok who is this? Nobody talked about him on the WZ. I did a little homework on him and wished for the best lol. Now I'm excited about the pick. He has personality and is a stud pass rusher.
Originally posted by Youngb:
I was right there with ya, along with 90% of the WZ. I was thinking Quinn or Amakamura (however you spell it). After they drafted Aldon i was like.... ok who is this? Nobody talked about him on the WZ. I did a little homework on him and wished for the best lol. Now I'm excited about the pick. He has personality and is a stud pass rusher.

We need a gif of him roaching that offensive tackle. I stumbled upon a video of him, and another lineman from Arkansas (I think). He was there with Sapp/Mooch. They did drills, and Aldon was QUICK. It hurt me when they showed Sapp's moments of injuring Rice/Young in the same game ... Not particularly happy with those moments, still.. but I move on.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by adrenaline:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Voila:



That should be a thing. Whenever the Niner's D gets a three and out (or a turnover), they all just sprint off the field.
That would hella nice!!!

Except not on 3rd down in case they go for it...just 4th downs like this one and turnovers...lol. He's crazy
Originally posted by captveg:
Here's another one from IGN Football boards:



The reason he did this is because he wants to make sure to remind all the fans that he is really a backup, and that he shouldn't be on the field in the first place.
Some fans already know this, but he was simply trying to make the message more clear so everybody gets on board.

I for one say we should petition the NFL to take away his sack statistics, seeing as how he achieved them as a backup.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
The reason he did this is because he wants to make sure to remind all the fans that he is really a backup, and that he shouldn't be on the field in the first place.
Some fans already know this, but he was simply trying to make the message more clear so everybody gets on board.

I for one say we should petition the NFL to take away his sack statistics, seeing as how he achieved them as a backup.

okay..... From where, did this logic come? Unless, you were being sarcastic in your remark.... If the latter, I stand corrected in advance.
Did it done it sacked it Good!
That was absolutely hilarious. Aldon is a beast in the making and I for one was juiced when Trent, Jed, Jim picked him in with our first pick. The guy is going to be like Demarcus Ware but better