There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ALDON SMITH SPRINT TO THE SIDELINES

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
That bull rush was one of the most impressive bull rushes I can remember. And to think he's only 22.

Try 20.

I don't understand why so many people on this board think he's 20. He's 22.

they're just confusing his age with the number of sacks he's going to have this year.
Aldon is becoming my favorite Niner besides Pat
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Was actually more fun to watch than any on the field celebration he could have done.

Indeed, it looked to me as if that was his celebration. Definitely got a laugh out of it.
I loved it.
Love him taking his helmet off and putting it away!

CHITOWNNINERFAN
Aldon is goofy. Once he learns how to cover, between him and Willis they will take away RB and TE on that side.
That pancake of the OT was just awesome!
There should be a 'haters gonna hate' gif with that lol.
  • kush
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Aldon is goofy. Once he learns how to cover, between him and Willis they will take away RB and TE on that side.

They asked him to cover ONCE this game and he made a pretty damn good play to get the team off the field on 3rd down!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
That literally made me laugh my ass off. Definitely the best sack celebration I've ever seen.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
There should be a 'haters gonna hate' gif with that lol.

this
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
That bull rush was one of the most impressive bull rushes I can remember. And to think he's only 22.

Try 20.

Birthday is September 25, 1989. He's 22.

http://www.nfl.com/player/aldonsmith/2495487/profile

your all wrong, hes 99
Beast

I will admit I wasn't initially happy with the pick, but damn he is looking good now
  • kush
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
they're just confusing his age with the number of sacks he's going to have this year.

Pretty good for a "raw...backup" who is "not nearly as good as given credit for"

LMAO

Why on Earth would people be excited about a rookie with 9.5 sacks in 12 games playing less than half the snaps? Homers!

It's such a good day to be a NINERS FAN!
Video of it

http://www.twitvid.com/E6WRF