49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 457 users in the forums

2011 NFC WEST CHAMPS!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I"m so pumped, I"m taking on 5 chicks tonight
  • Envy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,382
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Awesome
Harbaugh's sweater is magical
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Got the wife cooking King Crab Legs in the kitchen, while I drink a Fosters beer. My Niners are division champs and the kids are decorating the Christmas tree.....life doesn't get better for me right now.....
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:


As much as I want to get these I don't want to jinx it. It will come down to 1 game in the playoffs.. It's great and all but it's just the start. I will be hoping to buy SB champion stuff. I haven't bought much lately but I will load up if we win the SB. I remember my 94 SB hat that was a prized possession as a kid along with the SB pin.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 4, 2011 at 4:32 PM ]
Glorious!!!

And I thought this would be a rebuilding year... turns out it's rebuilding to dominance!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Got the wife cooking King Crab Legs in the kitchen, while I drink a Fosters beer. My Niners are division champs and the kids are decorating the Christmas tree.....life doesn't get better for me right now.....

Whos got it better than us?
YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more griping and hate! Let's all do this together!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Got the wife cooking King Crab Legs in the kitchen, while I drink a Fosters beer. My Niners are division champs and the kids are decorating the Christmas tree.....life doesn't get better for me right now.....

Other than a Super Bowl, it don't get better period
I can't believe it's been 9 years since we've gone to the postseason. 1st round bye baby!!!
Can we get a .gif of Harbaugh getting the Gatorade bath please?
The Niners are coming The NINERS are coming!! THE NINERS ARE COMING!!!!!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Got the wife cooking King Crab Legs in the kitchen, while I drink a Fosters beer. My Niners are division champs and the kids are decorating the Christmas tree.....life doesn't get better for me right now.....

"reward" the wife tonight
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Got the wife cooking King Crab Legs in the kitchen, while I drink a Fosters beer. My Niners are division champs and the kids are decorating the Christmas tree.....life doesn't get better for me right now.....

"reward" the wife tonight

Amen Brotha
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone