LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

49ers' Season Ticket Prices To Remain Same In 2012!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • JD81
  • Veteran
https://twitter.com/#!/JedYork/status/142470898212020225

WOOOOOO!
Nice work Jed
i'm glad
still cant afford it, lol
Good. Prices have been increasing way too much the past few years.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

QFT.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
BFD. This year my 2 tickets went up from $60 to $100 each, from $1200 for the season to $2000. I should say my former tickets. I am going to the Rams game, which will be my first this year, and the Steelers. Just wait for the PSL's.
Are they going to do away with all the extra security too and allow post game tailgating too? Good job Jed...not
Originally posted by danimal:
Are they going to do away with all the extra security too and allow post game tailgating too? Good job Jed...not

How is that not a good idea? Why should people drink after a game and then drive home? Safety first, plus there are way too many idiot fans on both sides.

• NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by danimal:

How is that not a good idea? Why should people drink after a game and then drive home? Safety first, plus there are way too many idiot fans on both sides.

Designate drivers! And why shouldn't we be allowed to Bbq and celebrate after a win, been doing it every year since this started! One bad thing aka raiders and were punished!
thank you based jed
Share 49ersWebzone