LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Braylon Edwards has to go now!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Reasons
1.Doesnt try because his contract was he had to get like 90 receptions to get his money.
2.Doesnt bother running a decent route.
3.Thinks hes a bad a**,and doesnt want to talk to the media after the game.
4.He drops open passes and recently droped one against the giants.
5.Kyle Williams is way better then in him.
6.We need Zeigler back...
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Reasons why not :

1. Not healthy
2. Once he's healthy, best physical Wideout om the team
3. Creates mismatches like the one on the INT.
4. Ziegler has not recovered fully from Acl injury.
5. 1 injury, either to Crabtree, and ur left with Kyle Williams and .......
good idea brett swain is such an imposing physical specimen
I agree, I am completely unimpressed with Braylon and think he needs to go after this year. I agree with your points esp the ones about his routes and his drops,but I would also add:

!) His new contract would be too expensive

2 We have seen a spike of late in the development in both Michael Crabtree and Kyle Williams.

3) I want to draft a big receiver(6-4 225) with some speed in the hope he can develop into a T.O. time player (on the feild only)(Dwight Jones?)
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I agree, I am completely unimpressed with Braylon and think he needs to go after this year. I agree with your points esp the ones about his routes and his drops,but I would also add:

!) His new contract would be too expensive

2 We have seen a spike of late in the development in both Michael Crabtree and Kyle Williams.

3) I want to draft a big receiver(6-4 225) with some speed in the hope he can develop into a T.O. time player (on the feild only)(Dwight Jones?)
I dont think youll find many people making the argument to bring him back again after this year. The OP was implying that braylon should be released now, which given our depth at wr is a terrible idea

this bandwagon fan has got to go
U do no a thread like dis already got LOCKED rite. Dat giants TD pass drop wasnt all his fault. A.smith didn't exactly hit'em n da numbers. You do realize he's a no.1, has size, sum speed, a deep threat, can get open, no offseason or chemistry wit da team & also is hurt 2 rite.
Originally posted by calinig4life:
U do no a thread like dis already got LOCKED rite. Dat giants TD pass drop wasnt all his fault. A.smith didn't exactly hit'em n da numbers. You do realize he's a no.1, has size, sum speed, a deep threat, can get open, no offseason or chemistry wit da team & also is hurt 2 rite.

I hate it when people type like they talk.
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
Originally posted by calinig4life:

I hate it when people type like they talk.

0 well cause idgaF! Don't like don't read it.
Tryptophan is a helluva food chemical.
Share 49ersWebzone