LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 241 users in the forums

49ers Offense - One Thing Clear.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So here we are again.

He sucks the first two games, people say he's done.

He goes on and rushes for 100 yards for 5 straight games, then all the haters shut up.

Now he has another bad game, even though he's still trying to play injured, which is what he does every single f**king game, and now the haters are back.

God damn Niner talk sucks
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
So here we are again.

He goes on and rushes for 100 yards for 5 straight games, then all the haters shut up.

Now he has another bad game, even though he's still trying to play injured, which is what he does every single f**king game, and now the haters are back.

I feel ya.. I forgot what I did exactly, but I lost vet forum access.. I miss it at times.
He's my fav niner RB of ALL TIME

The one two punch of Kendall Hunter and Gore is SUPER BOWL MATERIAL.
Quick, LBSI, we've got a lot to do and not much time to do it in. What do you want for your last meal? Do you want a clergyman or a rabbi standing by?
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Quick, LBSI, we've got a lot to do and not much time to do it in. What do you want for your last meal? Do you want a clergyman or a rabbi standing by?

It's too late
I knew that his brother gave him the win because ravens was 7-3 that 49ers was plenty for 9-1. that is why. My gut already know it. Ravens won but very soilder for defense rock. I nocited the 49ers players offense probably scare them for defense cuz they can hit hard or hurt our team offense.. i wonder, the defense are very dangerous cuz hit and hurt are weapon more than offense scores? hmm... mmmmmm
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:

Uhm any moron understands that Gore is the life blood of our team. Nobody said he sucks. It would be better if he was 100 percent in the playoffs. Last night showed that he wasn't himself.
So here we are again.

I know dude. I hadn't been on Niner Talk in a while due to being at the home games or away on vacation. But it is like a sickness. I can't help but check out what is going on here during the games. So much dumb s**t is said.
So here we are again.

Actually, I think you are overreacting to the original post turning this into a Gore hater thread when it is not. OP did not say that he was a hater. He was simply stating that Gore needs to recover from his injury and it was the injury that was causing his troubles. He states that it may hurt us if Gore is not 100% for the playoffs, which he will not be if he keeps playing while he is hurting.

Now, that being said, Gore will have a longer week to get healthy, so hopefully that will help. And it was not all Gore's fault. Obviously the offensive line was atrocious and Hunter is a different kind of runner. Injury + bad offensive line play + ferocious defense = a bad day.

Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Uhm any moron understands that Gore is the life blood of our team. Nobody said he sucks. It would be better if he was 100 percent in the playoffs. Last night showed that he wasn't himself.

LOL! I think most people just read the thread title and didn't even bother reading your post. I would not sweat it.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
So here we are again.

I know dude. I hadn't been on Niner Talk in a while due to being at the home games or away on vacation. But it is like a sickness. I can't help but check out what is going on here during the games. So much dumb s**t is said.

Totally agree people like you say stupid s@@t in valid posts.
So here we are again.

Did you actually read his post? He was hardly being a hater. Over react much?
Originally posted by jreff22:
yeah schedule a short week and hurt Snyder
As well as Anthony Davis.
I think it had more to do with the Ravens good D and him just...slipping. He'll bounce back and be fine by the playoffs.
Share 49ersWebzone