This is the way I look at it:
1. This was our 2nd road game in a span of 5 days. This was the ravens 2nd home game in 5 days. Clear fatigue factor.
2. We lost to perhaps the best team in the AFC.
3. The ravens caught a few very significant breaks from the refs.
4. They showed us our weaknesses. The coaches now know where our team needs work, and they have 10 days to review what went wrong. Also this was John, so I'm sure he will offer some advice to his little brother about how he beat us.
5. Streaks are bad in the NFL. Everyone just keeps hyping you up and setting you up for failure. Hopefully the media will back off our team and let them concentrate on getting a 1st round by in the playoffs, which is a realistic goal.
6. We have another "test" against the steelers in much favorable conditions. They're almost a carbon copy of the ravens, so hopefully our team will show what they learned from this game.
Just my 2 cents. Hope we meet the Ravens again this season.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Nov 25, 2011 at 12:19 AM ]