Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 438 users in the forums

Goldson is fined 25k

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Goodell is a f*g and I don't care if I get warned for using that word.


But if Jed wants ta be a homie, he would pay that fine for Goldson. He was innocent in all of that.

No he wasn't.
Originally posted by schmons:
i heard doucet was fined $10K

playing for the tards is punishment enough....
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by schmons:
i heard doucet was fined $10K

playing for the tards is punishment enough....

can you blame the guy? if i was stuck with the tards i'd be so jealous of how good the niners got it that id be looking for cheap shots all day but seriously come on goodell can you expect a real man not to retaliate to a cheap shot?

Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Goodell is a f*g and I don't care if I get warned for using that word.


But if Jed wants ta be a homie, he would pay that fine for Goldson. He was innocent in all of that.

No he wasn't.

Yes he was. Yes he hit him back but that other player had no right to put his hands on Goldson. Even Eric Davis said that Goldson had to hit him back. What did the Arizona player get as punishment-a fine? If so, how much?
Originally posted by schmons:
i heard doucet was fined $10K

link?
https://twitter.com/#!/AdamSchefter/status/139837003175952384
  • Jiks
  • Member
  • Posts: 29,220
Originally posted by 4t9ers:
Originally posted by schmons:
i heard doucet was fined $10K

link?

https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=AdamSchefter&original_referer=http://inagist.com/AdamSchefter/139837003175952384/
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Goodell is a f*g and I don't care if I get warned for using that word.


But if Jed wants ta be a homie, he would pay that fine for Goldson. He was innocent in all of that.

No he wasn't.

Yes he was. Yes he hit him back but that other player had no right to put his hands on Goldson. Even Eric Davis said that Goldson had to hit him back. What did the Arizona player get as punishment-a fine? If so, how much?

He didn't HAVE to do anything. I don't think you realize what innocent means. Goldson got pissed and retaliated. It happens, but it wasn't his only option. He struck back, but continued to go after Doucet. He needs to be smarter. Not be goaded so easily.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone