There are 139 users in the forums

Gameplan for a potential NFC Championship game against GB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The niners need to establish the run first,then get more TDs than FGs when in the red zone. This does three things eats the clock up and keeps the ball out of Rodgers hands so that he and his rec. don't get into a rhythmn or groove. It also keeps the defense rested, fresh and on the sideline more time to adjust to anything the packers try by talking with the coaches.
lol, how many of these threads do we need?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by verb1der:

one for every touchdown we will score against the Packers, and two for every touchdown we don't allow the Packers to score.

so 700 or so.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

and counting
Originally posted by HessianDud:
1. Eat their souls.
2. Floss.

LMAO! Bro awesome!
  • Chico
  • Veteran
I say we bring in a scrub to knock out Rodgers early in the game!
  • Chico
  • Veteran
seriously though, we must play a dime package and not worry about their run game. We should worry about their screen passes though.
Originally posted by Chico:
I say we bring in a scrub to knock out Rodgers early in the game!

have Tolzien bring locusts upon his house and misery to his loved ones.
  • Jiks
Wow we are playing in the NFC Title game already!? Sweet! Sucks I missed the last 5 weeks of the season, and us getting there but I'll take it.

i always beat gb on madden so that should say allot!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I would like to see Green Bay lose a few games, while the 49ers are a great surprise our pass defense is still suspect. I would like us to stay out of Lambeau field in January.
No one can stop this guy.

Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
~ Clinch division first.
~ Work on playoff seed next.
~ Try to win first playoff game vs. whoever.

This year is fun but we are getting grandiose and ahead of ourselves. Stay humble and keep working...

It's thanksgiving time. The picture is starting to look clearer and clearer. There's no way we don't win the division. There's virtually no chance we don't have a first round bye. There's a VERY good chance we play New Orleans in the 2nd round and they can NOT play outdoor football in January. I'd say there's at least an 80% chance the NFC championship game is 49ers-Packers with arguably the biggest impediment to that being a team like Detroit or NYG going into Lambeau and actually beating the Packers for us.

Originally posted by andes14:
It's thanksgiving time. The picture is starting to look clearer and clearer. There's no way we don't win the division. There's virtually no chance we don't have a first round bye. There's a VERY good chance we play New Orleans in the 2nd round and they can NOT play outdoor football in January. I'd say there's at least an 80% chance the NFC championship game is 49ers-Packers with arguably the biggest impediment to that being a team like Detroit or NYG going into Lambeau and actually beating the Packers for us.

Lol the saints can't play outdoor fb come january? Dude they sure did in their way to their SB. If I'm right they beat Chicago.
Right now I don't think anyone can beat GB in January in the tundra. But we have the defense, but still suspect cb's. It will be fun but they have the best QB in fb & they've been there before
Share 49ersWebzone