There are 192 users in the forums

Thanksgiving day tv station?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Its on NFLN and if you live in the local area for SF/BAL then it will be on a local channel too.
Hey if you guys dont have cable and want to watch the game, firstrowsports.tv type that into google and you can watch it, you aint gotta sign up for anything either. Its good for all the UFC ppv fights too.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
LOL My feelings exactly
  • mod
  • Veteran
the question is, will it be shown in the Sacramento market? It will be available on a local station for sure in the Bay Area. But I'm pretty sure you gotta have NFL network once your outside of the Bay Area
  • mod
  • Veteran
you cheap asses need to get NFL network
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i have dish but the niners are usually on channel 40 or channel 13 i think on the local channels. i just hope i can see them on thanksgiving

eww lol sorry ive had super issues with dish i hope you can get the game wouldn't want any 49ers fans to miss a game
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Get DIRECTV, You wont make a mistake there.

DIRECTV is the only reason (ok one of the big reasons) I decided to move back home to Hawaii. I haven't missed a 9er game yet.

exactly, gotta have DirecTV for the 49ers,
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i have dish but the niners are usually on channel 40 or channel 13 i think on the local channels. i just hope i can see them on thanksgiving

eww lol sorry ive had super issues with dish i hope you can get the game wouldn't want any 49ers fans to miss a game

yeah Dish has issues they need to deal with. They dropped SNY and MSG, and dont have YES as well. I have Dish for a bit in 2009, the lone season I missed the nfl ticket(Have had it since 2006, till now).

I never had a big issue with them, I left due to high prices, they wanted a boat load for HD Rceivers and HD Dish. It ws like 299 for a Dish, and 499 for a HD Receiver. Plus for the price I paid with Dish, I didnt have HD obviously, and I pay about the same.

The one good thing I can say about Dish compared to cable company like Time Warner and Cablevision is they have NFL Network and NFL RedZone. (I enjoyed the redzone channel in 09)
  • mod
  • Veteran
just checked... if your in the Sacramento Market then you need NFL Network to see the game.
  • mod
  • Veteran
yeah Dish has issues they need to deal with. They dropped SNY and MSG, and dont have YES as well. I have Dish for a bit in 2009, the lone season I missed the nfl ticket(Have had it since 2006, till now).

I never had a big issue with them, I left due to high prices, they wanted a boat load for HD Rceivers and HD Dish. It ws like 299 for a Dish, and 499 for a HD Receiver. Plus for the price I paid with Dish, I didnt have HD obviously, and I pay about the same.

The one good thing I can say about Dish compared to cable company like Time Warner and Cablevision is they have NFL Network and NFL RedZone. (I enjoyed the redzone channel in 09)

what is SNY MSG and YES?

You can always Tivo it and watch it starting an hour later then u can just fast forward thru the commericals.
Originally posted by modninerfan:

what is SNY MSG and YES?

NY Sports regional channels.

YES network is The Yankees channel(Also shows NJ Nets games)
MSG is Knicks channel, also has Big East Football/Basketball on it
SNY is the Mets channel, also has Big East Football/Basketball on it, along with preseason NY Jets.

There pretty big in NY for sports fans. A big reason why a lot of NY Dish customers have/will leave. DirecTV had a cariage issue/deal with YES back in april, pretty much everyone here in the ny area blamed DirecTV 100%, even though it was revealed YES wanted much more than what Time Warner, Cablevision, etc... get it for.
Originally posted by modninerfan:

what is SNY MSG and YES?

NY Sports regional channels.

YES network is The Yankees channel(Also shows NJ Nets games)
MSG is Knicks channel, also has Big East Football/Basketball on it
SNY is the Mets channel, also has Big East Football/Basketball on it, along with preseason NY Jets.

There pretty big in NY for sports fans. A big reason why a lot of NY Dish customers have/will leave. DirecTV had a cariage issue/deal with YES back in april, pretty much everyone here in the ny area blamed DirecTV 100%, even though it was revealed YES wanted much more than what Time Warner, Cablevision, etc... get it for.
Yea kina like the FX issue this year, it was said that DTV would lose FX channels but after reading about it DTV was never really ever close to losing those channels.
yup
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Just stay home. To hell with relatives and the holiday, this is Niner football we're talking about!!!

Lol....yeah thats why I decided to stay home. Can't miss this game! I can see the fam on Friday.
Share 49ersWebzone