There are 307 users in the forums

Over/Under: Alex Smith finishes the season with 20 TDs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Over/Under: Alex Smith finishes the season with 20 TDs?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yeah but some teams have Cam Newton and we have a SSSUUUUKKKKOOOORRRZZZ QB who throws under 300 yards. Cam Newton can throw 430 and lose. And it's a much prettier loss than our wins...
That was mostly in the begining of the year when it kinda took the league by surprise. Carolina was all finesse on offense but things have slowed down a lot for that offense lately and we are doing what we have done all year, save the giants game, these team isn't built to throw like that. We haven't been playing from behind mostly and haven't needed to throw for 400 yards. We are a physical, pound the rock in your face type of team that takes advantage of clock control and wearing opposing defenses down. If thats a ugly win then give me that all day, all year.
Don't care as long as they win the super bowl!
I'm gonna say over. I think his TDs are gonna pick up a bit over the course of the last part of the season.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'm gonna say over. I think his TDs are gonna pick up a bit over the course of the last part of the season.

I agree. He'll have a couple multi TD games down the stretch as our offense continues to grow and we take the load off of Frank.
Now at 15 TDs with 4 games to go...
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Other than one game...this is the easiest part of our schedule..so yeah..good chance.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Now at 15 TDs with 4 games to go...

I think he'll throw at least 6 in this span. 21 looks good to me.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Under. The 49ers don't care about stats. Arizona and Seattle have been playing good defense lately, and Pittsburgh is Pittsburgh.
i think he going to pass 20 TD on monday night against the steelers.
over.

He'll get 21.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
where's he at now?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
where's he at now?

Alex is avg 1.25 td through 12 games.

Multiply 1.25 x's 16 and you get 20
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
Alex is avg 1.25 td through 12 games.

Multiply 1.25 x's 16 and you get 20