There are 388 users in the forums
Over/Under: Alex Smith finishes the season with 20 TDs?
Over/Under: Alex Smith finishes the season with 20 TDs?
Nov 16, 2011 at 10:55 AM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Over he had 10 threw half the season playing harder teams learning the basics of the playbook and without our top 2 WR for lost of the games
Nov 16, 2011 at 11:00 AM
- LambdaChi49
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,368
He'll get to 20+. I think he'll have some 2-3 TD games down the stretch....esp against the NFC west.
Nov 16, 2011 at 11:03 AM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Originally posted by Yunchang:
Over. I think 22.
+1
Nov 16, 2011 at 12:43 PM
- LambdaChi49
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,368
Better question is how many INT. Ending the season with UNDER 5 INT for the whole season would be pretty remarkable.
Nov 16, 2011 at 12:50 PM
- WildBill
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,217
Depends on the running game being healthy and if he has to pass. I say 19 TD. I think you guys are underestimating the divisional games. Divisional are hard because the opponents are familiar with each other personnel.
Nov 16, 2011 at 12:51 PM
- PTulini
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,412
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Better question is how many INT. Ending the season with UNDER 5 INT for the whole season would be pretty remarkable.
Very true
Nov 16, 2011 at 12:52 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by valrod33:I think he can get to 20 but because we will clinch early I dont think he will. Kapernick is gonna get some PT. I say he gets 16
We'll be playing for the 1st seed
Nov 16, 2011 at 12:57 PM
- ninersrule4
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,606
Under
Nov 16, 2011 at 12:57 PM
- PTulini
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,412
Originally posted by WildBill:
Depends on the running game being healthy and if he has to pass. I say 19 TD. I think you guys are underestimating the divisional games. Divisional are hard because the opponents are familiar with each other personnel.
Personally, I hope we rest Frank Gore this Sunday. We're going to need him for the Thankgiving game and to be ready for the playoffs. I'm not worried, I think Kendall Hunter can pick up the slack. Right now, I don't see this 49ers team finishing any worse than 12-4.
Nov 16, 2011 at 12:58 PM
- LambdaChi49
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,368
Originally posted by WildBill:
Depends on the running game being healthy and if he has to pass. I say 19 TD. I think you guys are underestimating the divisional games. Divisional are hard because the opponents are familiar with each other personnel.
Fair enough then why didn't they keep it close last year when we played them? We blew the Cards out both times. 27-6 with TROY SMITH and 38-7 (or something) with Alex.
Just don't see them keeping it close. Seattle IN Seattle...that maybe close. Last year when they came to our house we beat them 41-20 or something...this year 33-17. But in their house it might be different.
The Rams could be a toss up. We'll see. I still think we beat them.
Nov 16, 2011 at 1:59 PM
- Next9erDynasty
- Veteran
- Posts: 75
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
He'll get to 20+. I think he'll have some 2-3 TD games down the stretch....esp against the NFC west.
I hope that Harbaugh runs up the score on Seattle, then goes for 2 in the 4th QTR.
Nov 16, 2011 at 2:19 PM
- Otter
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,936
Post season included?
Nov 16, 2011 at 2:23 PM
- Method
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,753
I'd say 20+ touchdowns and less than 5 interceptions, which would be an amazing season for any QB, except Aaron Rodgers who will probably have 40+ touchdowns and less than 5 interceptions, lol
Nov 16, 2011 at 2:27 PM
- hondakillerzx
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,280
i think he gets 20 this week against arizona. first 10TD game in NFL history and the first game ever with a mercy rule
Nov 16, 2011 at 2:32 PM
- 9ERFANINAZ
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,472
22