There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Over/Under: Alex Smith finishes the season with 20 TDs?

Over/Under: Alex Smith finishes the season with 20 TDs?

Over he had 10 threw half the season playing harder teams learning the basics of the playbook and without our top 2 WR for lost of the games
He'll get to 20+. I think he'll have some 2-3 TD games down the stretch....esp against the NFC west.
Originally posted by Yunchang:
Over. I think 22.

+1
Better question is how many INT. Ending the season with UNDER 5 INT for the whole season would be pretty remarkable.
Depends on the running game being healthy and if he has to pass. I say 19 TD. I think you guys are underestimating the divisional games. Divisional are hard because the opponents are familiar with each other personnel.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Better question is how many INT. Ending the season with UNDER 5 INT for the whole season would be pretty remarkable.

Very true
Originally posted by valrod33:
I think he can get to 20 but because we will clinch early I dont think he will. Kapernick is gonna get some PT. I say he gets 16

We'll be playing for the 1st seed
Under
Originally posted by WildBill:
Depends on the running game being healthy and if he has to pass. I say 19 TD. I think you guys are underestimating the divisional games. Divisional are hard because the opponents are familiar with each other personnel.

Personally, I hope we rest Frank Gore this Sunday. We're going to need him for the Thankgiving game and to be ready for the playoffs. I'm not worried, I think Kendall Hunter can pick up the slack. Right now, I don't see this 49ers team finishing any worse than 12-4.
Originally posted by WildBill:

Fair enough then why didn't they keep it close last year when we played them? We blew the Cards out both times. 27-6 with TROY SMITH and 38-7 (or something) with Alex.

Just don't see them keeping it close. Seattle IN Seattle...that maybe close. Last year when they came to our house we beat them 41-20 or something...this year 33-17. But in their house it might be different.

The Rams could be a toss up. We'll see. I still think we beat them.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
He'll get to 20+. I think he'll have some 2-3 TD games down the stretch....esp against the NFC west.

I hope that Harbaugh runs up the score on Seattle, then goes for 2 in the 4th QTR.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Post season included?
I'd say 20+ touchdowns and less than 5 interceptions, which would be an amazing season for any QB, except Aaron Rodgers who will probably have 40+ touchdowns and less than 5 interceptions, lol
i think he gets 20 this week against arizona. first 10TD game in NFL history and the first game ever with a mercy rule