There are 200 users in the forums

Over/Under: Alex Smith finishes the season with 20 TDs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Over/Under: Alex Smith finishes the season with 20 TDs?

I say he gets to 20.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I say he gets 18
Over, mainly because we play the NFC West 5 times out of the 7 games.
I think he can get to 20 but because we will clinch early I dont think he will. Kapernick is gonna get some PT. I say he gets 16
i think he gets 18 or 19, unless we really start throwing the ball more, but i doubt that.
  • dj43
Originally posted by captveg:
Over, mainly because we play the NFC West 5 times out of the 7 games.

...and Edwards gets healthy.
The only over/under I'm concerned about is 1 or 0 superbowl rings this season.
i think you'll see a few games where Smith will get 3TDs. As well as the team is playing, there is still plenty of room for improvement. Once these guys start hitting on all cylinders its gonna be great.
I think he can get to above 20 because we will open up the playbook a little more in the 2nd half of the season. Remember we didn't have a legitimate offseason. And that cost us dearly in development of this offense. It's amazing we are as far along as we are. Look at the Packers for example. They have played with the same coaches, players, and system for the last 5 - 7 years. Of course Rodgers and that team are great. But we have been only playing for a short while with this. So it's no surprise we are behind some offensively. I think it will continue to develop later in the season.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
The only over/under I'm concerned about is 1 or 0 superbowl rings this season.

I see what you did there.

Over. I think 22.
I see a few multi-TD games coming so, I think he'll finish with around 20-24.
Over based on schedule and perhaps resting Gore a few games before the playoffs
He'll throw a lot more against the NFC west teams, I think he'll have a 3+ TD game
Originally posted by socalniner:
Over based on schedule and perhaps resting Gore a few games before the playoffs

This.
Share 49ersWebzone