LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Was Manning That Good, or Was Our Defense See-Through

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just finished re-watching the game and I'd say Manning IS that good. Some absolute money throws.
Manning is that good and their receivers are also very good. Yes, our secondary need improvement YET they did play very good.
There was a couple of underneath routes by Cruz but that dude is quick and a very difficult cover if he has room to cut in either direction. Other than that, Manning's deeper throws were amazingly accurate. He was having a very good day.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
they were picking on Culliver. Which makes sense.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
They scored 20 points. Hardly prolific.
Great experience for up coming passing teams
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Manning is that good. I've been watching him from afar since he entered the league. Those passes he threw in Sundays game where badass..
Originally posted by mayo49:
Manning is that good. I've been watching him from afar since he entered the league. Those passes he threw in Sundays game where badass..

Were you sitting farther away from your TV than normal?
We're not the best team in disguising our intent, no. I hope we work on that as comfort grows. Eli was slightly off on a few passes, but really put many strikes exactly where they needed to be. On another note and what's already been said, I found our pass rush pretty disappointing vs their OL.
Share 49ersWebzone