LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 370 users in the forums

49ers vs Giants NFL Replay on Tuesday 9:30 Est

Shop Find 49ers gear online
one thing that I took from watching the game live and on the TV NFL network was we were very close to a beat down of the Giants and that our defense is much better then I thought, also we could have killed them with a 35 to 17 score. We have one hell of a team and you can see that teams respect us. Wow, I thought I never would see this again. Harry has them worried.
Originally posted by King49er:
The underneath throws to the outside have to stop being thrown so high in the air or Delaine or Vernon or one of the WR's is gonna end up with a serious injury. One thing that I noticed after watching this again, other than that, great game.
yeah King, that will come soon. I think the team is getting behind Alex and now really trust in him and Harrys system, did you see the 1st drive, harry had Alex toss the ball to everyone. All are getting into the play. Once everyone buys into this and is on Alex Smith's side, look out.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
The underneath throws to the outside have to stop being thrown so high in the air or Delaine or Vernon or one of the WR's is gonna end up with a serious injury. One thing that I noticed after watching this again, other than that, great game.
yeah King, that will come soon. I think the team is getting behind Alex and now really trust in him and Harrys system, did you see the 1st drive, harry had Alex toss the ball to everyone. All are getting into the play. Once everyone buys into this and is on Alex Smith's side, look out.

The San Francisco 49ers are a FORCE to be reckoned with.

I never thought I would speak those words again.

The San Francisco 49ers are a FORCE to be reckoned with.

I never thought I would speak those words again.

and they are getting better and better on both sides of the ball, thats what I love about this team. No dumb a$$ calls from the coaches as well. I like what I see. P-Willy and Justin Smith were Monsters out there. O MY!!
Did you guys hear what they said about Justin Smith in the final play of the game?

Apparently, walking to the line with RayMac he said, "Eli is going to throw it into the B gap." Sure enough, he did and Smith knocked it down.......amazing! best FA pick up since our glory years.
and they are getting better and better on both sides of the ball, thats what I love about this team. No dumb a$$ calls from the coaches as well. I like what I see. P-Willy and Justin Smith were Monsters out there. O MY!!

For real. Justin Smith is a frigging ANIMAL. His play on 3rd down before the bat down was just as important and more impressive. He stoned Baas at the LOS and shoved him out of the way with one arm and collapsed the hole. Baas looked like a whipped puppy after the play!
I enjoyed watching the game even more tonight... what a sweet win
Tomorrow there's another review on "Turning Point" on Versus
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Did you guys hear what they said about Justin Smith in the final play of the game?

Apparently, walking to the line with RayMac he said, "Eli is going to throw it into the B gap." Sure enough, he did and Smith knocked it down.......amazing! best FA pick up since our glory years.

Oh you mean we didn't just get lucky and randomly throw hands in the air like the talking heads proclaim?

Haha. And yeah I agree with you. That was ballin.
but but but Smith has no accuracy...

8-1
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
but but but Smith has no accuracy...

Accuracy has never been an issue, it's his "me first" attitude that's the problem.
Idk if it was apparent to anyone else...but Anthony Davis completely shut down a top 5 defensive end in the NFL.

Iupati is already the best left guard in football...Davis is developing into a top player at his position as well.
Is there a way of rewatching the game online?
one thing that I took from watching the game live and on the TV NFL network was we were very close to a beat down of the Giants and that our defense is much better then I thought, also we could have killed them with a 35 to 17 score. We have one hell of a team and you can see that teams respect us. Wow, I thought I never would see this again. Harry has them worried.

Yeah, I know it was a FG fest for a while and the game appeared close, but we dominated in that later 3rd/most 4th quarter. If Ginn doesn't pretend to play a tip drill, this game would have been 35 - 17.
Share 49ersWebzone