Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 639 users in the forums

49ers vs Giants NFL Replay on Tuesday 9:30 Est

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
I really do like the 49ers WR'S being so aggressive that really helps Alex out a ton. You can see it in this game and its so early in the game. Jimmy's got this offense really playing NFL Football. wow

I thought we fired Jimmy Raye a few years ago.

ok how about Harry?
I can't believe how hard Alex balled this game........That's about as good as it gets in this offense. I'm more impressed now than when I was watching drunk at the game....


This feels like a Superbowl season....
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Damn didn't realize the ball hit Crabtree AND Edwards in the hand. Edwards couldn't make a one handed catch and Crabtree didn't bring it in. Both catchable TD passes to start the 2nd half.

Yeah, I didn't either. Crabtree should have had it, and it would have been a stellar catch, but Braylon could have gotten it too.
wow Eli put that TD right on the $$$ you can't toss the rock any better then that.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
wow Eli put that TD right on the $$$ you can't toss the rock any better then that.

Yeah, not really much more a defender could do there, Sucked on that play for us, but wow what a pass. We need some of those from Alex, (I know they'll come in time, hopefully when we need it In the postseason )
VD: "I'd give my heart to Alex..."

I r in with Kendal Hunter, bright future for this kid!!!!!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
VD: "I'd give my heart to Alex..."


Hey..at least they're willing to STILL play for Alex. Otherwise we wouldn't be 8-1
Anyone else hear what Davis was saying coming off the field after his TD? "Throw me the ball coach, throw me the ball."

I think he's getting jealous of Walker. The problem is he's about as elusive as a brick wall.


I really like Davis, but I wouldn't be suprised if we traded him in the of season for a first rounder.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Nov 15, 2011 at 7:40 PM ]
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
VD: "I'd give my heart to Alex..."


Hey..at least they're willing to STILL play for Alex. Otherwise we wouldn't be 8-1
i was being facetious.. (mocking the typical opinion of anything SF by the rest of the country, and the horror by Bay Area people when someone unwittingly reinforces the stereotype)
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Anyone else here what Davis was saying coming off the field after his TD? "Throw me the ball coach, throw me the ball."

I think he's getting jealous of Walker. The problem is he's about as elusive as a brick wall.


I really like Davis, but I wouldn't be suprised if we traded him in the of season for a first rounder.

I saw that too, Davis is a fantastic player but he has to realize that he is no longer needed to do everything for us to win now, Harbaugh has been using lots of players in different games to take advantage of the matchups, he will get his game soon, just be patient VD and enjoy 8-1

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Anyone else hear what Davis was saying coming off the field after his TD? "Throw me the ball coach, throw me the ball."

I think he's getting jealous of Walker. The problem is he's about as elusive as a brick wall.


I really like Davis, but I wouldn't be suprised if we traded him in the of season for a first rounder.

that would be epically dumb
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Anyone else hear what Davis was saying coming off the field after his TD? "Throw me the ball coach, throw me the ball."

I think he's getting jealous of Walker. The problem is he's about as elusive as a brick wall.


I really like Davis, but I wouldn't be suprised if we traded him in the of season for a first rounder.

he's pretty dumb if he thinks Harbaugh is the one throwing the ball out there.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Anyone else hear what Davis was saying coming off the field after his TD? "Throw me the ball coach, throw me the ball."

I think he's getting jealous of Walker. The problem is he's about as elusive as a brick wall.


I really like Davis, but I wouldn't be suprised if we traded him in the of season for a first rounder.

he's pretty dumb if he thinks Harbaugh is the one throwing the ball out there.

yeah, he must've wanted to keep the gameball safe...
Originally posted by tmpluff:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
wow Eli put that TD right on the $$$ you can't toss the rock any better then that.

Yeah, not really much more a defender could do there, Sucked on that play for us, but wow what a pass. We need some of those from Alex, (I know they'll come in time, hopefully when we need it In the postseason )

great defense better offense.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone