There are 246 users in the forums

Magic number 3 and 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
maybe the team should spend the 1st round playoff BYE practicing up @ Youngstown, OH again...or after the divisional round go straight to Youngstown...maybe Michigan (University of)...Harbaugh probably crazy enough to do so....

that seems smart get into some bad conditions quickly
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
we gonna repeat the feat of the '88 NFCCG when we silenced soldier field

bingo
Nice
Are you sure it's 5 games? Wouldn't it be 6? If we do beat all of our division rivals, then I believe it would be five
Originally posted by verb1der:
This is going to be a tough decision and future hot topic.

Once we have officially clinch the West. Do we start resting players? Or do we keep fighting for the #1 seed.

I think having home-field throughout the playoffs will be CRUCIAL, compared to traveling to Lambeau.

I say we don't rest anyone until our final position is solidified, once we hit a point where there is no chance to go up or down in the standings, then we start resting players, until then we keep fighting for #1. The Packers could very well dictate when we start resting players and priming the back-ups for a playoff run.
[ Edited by King49er on Nov 14, 2011 at 9:22 PM ]
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Some expert was saying on the radio yesterday that he believed it would benefit the niners to go into green bay in December, in the possible snow, since the niners are meant to play in all types of weather. Green Bay, however, was built to play in pristine conditions.

ARE YOU ON DRUUUUGGS?
Share 49ersWebzone