There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabby Patty is ok, but bad hands!!!

Originally posted by jdean:

Originally posted by valrod33:

foiled again. i am trying to put in a picture but i dont know how . any suggestions.

Upload it to imgur or photobucket then post it

i am not sure what you are telling me to do. i have a mac and the picture is on my desktop. i have dragged it in , and clicked on the insert image icon and put it in there but no go.
It wont work from your desktop, upload the image here
http://imgur.com/
Originally posted by Chico:
He's ok...but watching the game again today and he "SHOULD" have had that ball in the endzone! Alex couldn't have placed it any better and he keeps missing those...i just fear that it's going to cost us in the playoffs...come back Josh!

Imagine if you can. Just imagine how good this team will be when those plays start to get converted to edwards and crabtree.
Originally posted by 1swift:
so much hate. This is not a passing team. We've only had 1 100 yd receiving performance all year (Vernon Davis). And only a handful over 50 yards, almost all of those are crabtree.

240+ yards was respectable passing number, but Smith completed passes to 8 players yesterday. It'd be difficult to get high passing yards when the ball got distributed that way.
  • jdean
  • Veteran
woooohoooo i am a computer nerd , 3rd class. thanks valrod.
woooohoooo i am a computer nerd , 3rd class. thanks valrod.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
I agree but Morgan has had a long and rapport with Smitty, very much in sync.

Crabs has actually played more games with Smith than Morgan has.
[ Edited by andes14 on Nov 14, 2011 at 4:05 PM ]
Crabs is cool. Def not living up to the hype though.

oh well
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

oh well

He doesn't get too many opportunities either. His best football is yet to come. So much more potential there.
Originally posted by sacniner:

oh well

He doesn't get too many opportunities either. His best football is yet to come. So much more potential there.

Yeah true. That's what I keep telling myself, hopefully he does bust out soon.
Originally posted by sacniner:

oh well

Yeah true. That's what I keep telling myself, hopefully he does bust out soon.

I still think we are struggling to get a rythm. I'm not worried because we will get there soon.
Perfect throw, difficult catch. He didn't come down it with.

He's dropped alot more easier balls than that one.
Alex has thrown him perfect passes this year and Crabby Patty has missed them all!

Fail.

Alex has delivered a few nice passes that were dropped, but for the most part his passes have been off when targeting Crabtree. Even the ones Crabtree catches are often placed way too high. You can blame it on Crabtree for being injured in TC or whatever, but the fact of the matter is Alex has NOT throw perfect passes to Crabtree. Sorry.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Nov 14, 2011 at 8:45 PM ]
Originally posted by modninerfan:
He's ok...but watching the game again today and he "SHOULD" have had that ball in the endzone! Alex couldn't have placed it any better and he keeps missing those...i just fear that it's going to cost us in the playoffs...come back Josh!

Josh it came down like a punt Morgan sucks.

I like Morgan
he is a good 2nd-3rd WR but lets not act like we lost Calvin Johnson when this guy went down

Maybe smith's safety blanket?
I wish he was as good as he was in college
Originally posted by Vasco49er:
Exactly. No matter what Crabtree does he will never get the respect he deserves. Some people just have this weird hatred for the guy and nothing he says or does will change their mind.

reminds me of a certain QB for the niners