LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 296 users in the forums

Crabby Patty is ok, but bad hands!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
Crabtree is the man, that was a tough catch. That catch he had that was called back because of PI was nice.

Great YAC receiver! You see how fast he hauled in the ball and already started his next move.. I didn't even know he caught that at first
Originally posted by sacniner:
Give me a damn break... Morgan couldn't make that catch. It was a hard effing catch. Crabs has been solid this year on and off the field. Stop hating on this guy. He is the best WR on this team and his numbers would be WAY better in a different system.

Exactly. No matter what Crabtree does he will never get the respect he deserves. Some people just have this weird hatred for the guy and nothing he says or does will change their mind.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by verb1der:
how bout "Crabtree is an elite possession receiver."

fair statement?

I'd mostly agree to that. I think Wes Welker is the sort of target we're aiming for at this point.

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chico:
He's ok...but watching the game again today and he "SHOULD" have had that ball in the endzone! Alex couldn't have placed it any better and he keeps missing those...i just fear that it's going to cost us in the playoffs...come back Josh!

Josh it came down like a punt Morgan sucks.

I agree with u, he suks, along with this thread
[ Edited by fly15 on Nov 14, 2011 at 12:34 PM ]
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by Chico:
He's ok...but watching the game again today and he "SHOULD" have had that ball in the endzone! Alex couldn't have placed it any better and he keeps missing those...i just fear that it's going to cost us in the playoffs...come back Josh!

Josh it came down like a punt Morgan sucks.

I like Morgan
he is a good 2nd-3rd WR but lets not act like we lost Calvin Johnson when this guy went down

He was our best receiver before he went down. I hate Ginn as a receiver.. Morgan would have kept him off the field a bit more
so much hate. This is not a passing team. We've only had 1 100 yd receiving performance all year (Vernon Davis). And only a handful over 50 yards, almost all of those are crabtree.
Originally posted by Vasco49er:
Exactly. No matter what Crabtree does he will never get the respect he deserves. Some people just have this weird hatred for the guy and nothing he says or does will change their mind.

pretty much, i've accepted that and just moved on.
  • jdean
  • Veteran
file://localhost/Users/james/Desktop/photo.JPG i hope this works.
  • jdean
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jdean:
file://localhost/Users/james/Desktop/photo.JPG i hope this works.

nope , i shall try again.
  • jdean
  • Veteran

For some reason Crabtree is actually my favorite player. Not in the sense that he's our best player but he's the player I want to see do well the most ....If he can avoid these injuries he's going to be something to deal with because he gets open very often ... he's had his share of drops but also has made lots of plays when he gets opportunities ... the fact is this isnt a wide open offense that force feeds WRs .. Manningham and Cruz had 10-11 targets apiece yesterday if Crabtree gets that many regularly he's a pro bowler in my opinion .... think were scratching the surface on actually seeing his true abilities shine ...
  • jdean
  • Veteran

foiled again. i am trying to put in a picture but i dont know how . any suggestions.

foiled again. i am trying to put in a picture but i dont know how . any suggestions.

Upload it to imgur or photobucket then post it
He reminds me of Owens... drops the easy ones and makes the hard catches when has has to. Man, I can still picture Owens making that catch against the Packers in the playoffs!!!! "The Catch" #2 And I know some of you might hate Owens... but
  • jdean
  • Veteran

Upload it to imgur or photobucket then post it

i am not sure what you are telling me to do. i have a mac and the picture is on my desktop. i have dragged it in , and clicked on the insert image icon and put it in there but no go.
Share 49ersWebzone