There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabby Patty is ok, but bad hands!!!

• Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
he is a good 2nd-3rd WR but lets not act like we lost Calvin Johnson when this guy went down

this
  • Chico
  • Veteran
back to the topic! Crabcakes sucks! overrated...
I have been a big Crabs critic. There are a few things or more to consider:

A). He should have caught that pass. NO EXCUSES.

B). He is playing much better and it seems that he and Alex are getting more in sync every week.

C). He isn't playing to the level of a #10 pick

D).
here we go again somebody always has 2 take a cheap shot at Crabtree it is IMPOSSIBLE to catch every pass every game NOBODY is perfect........did he catch a great 21 yard pass yesterday? Did he catch a crucial 2 point conversion?.............Smith spreads the ball around he doesnt have a fav target out there if he threw 2 Crabs all day trust Crabs would catch the majority of the passes thrown his way..............stop hating n just enjoy the FACT THAT WE ARE 8-1
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
here we go again somebody always has 2 take a cheap shot at Crabtree it is IMPOSSIBLE to catch every pass every game NOBODY is perfect........did he catch a great 21 yard pass yesterday? Did he catch a crucial 2 point conversion?.............Smith spreads the ball around he doesnt have a fav target out there if he threw 2 Crabs all day trust Crabs would catch the majority of the passes thrown his way..............stop hating n just enjoy the FACT THAT WE ARE 8-1

He SUCKS!
thank you for wasting my time OP.
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by valrod33:
he is a good 2nd-3rd WR but lets not act like we lost Calvin Johnson when this guy went down

this
I agree but Morgan has had a long and rapport with Smitty, very much in sync.
Originally posted by Chico:

He SUCKS

He SUCKS!

He SUCKS!

ok now you're trolling on your own post............really mature
Give me a damn break... Morgan couldn't make that catch. It was a hard effing catch. Crabs has been solid this year on and off the field. Stop hating on this guy. He is the best WR on this team and his numbers would be WAY better in a different system.
Crabtree is fine we don't throw the ball that much...

back to the topic! Crabcakes sucks! overrated...

Ignorance is bliss... he is the number one WR on an 8-1 team. He does what is asked for him in THIS SYSTEM. Sorry he didn't make a highlight reel catch. This must mean Morgan is better and he sucks.

Crabs is the best WR on this team. Alex type hate is now coming down on Crabs. You cats sound like Eagle fans.
Do we really need to be binary about this? I think there is plenty of ground for reasonable criticism (along the lines of what VegasWally wrote above) between "he sucks" and "he's awesome, leave him alone haters."
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Do we really need to be binary about this? I think there is plenty of ground for reasonable criticism (along the lines of what VegasWally wrote above) between "he sucks" and "he's awesome, leave him alone haters."

how bout "Crabtree is an elite possession receiver."

fair statement?
K
Originally posted by verb1der:
how bout "Crabtree is an elite possession receiver."

fair statement?

I'd mostly agree to that. I think Wes Welker is the sort of target we're aiming for at this point.