There are 191 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabby Patty is ok, but bad hands!!!

• Chico
  • Veteran
Alex has thrown him perfect passes this year and Crabby Patty has missed them all! Detroit game, yesterday's game he had the one in the endzone. He is suppose to be known for his big hands and clutch receiver but has yet to prove himself as an "elite" receiver...

great #2 receiver though...

i'm missing Morgan!
Smith and Crabtree have been getting some damn good chemistry these last few games. Crabtree has come up big plenty of times. Those kind of throws will come in time, right now i'm just happy that he's contributing as much as he has been.
Crabtree is the man, that was a tough catch. That catch he had that was called back because of PI was nice.
How dare you call him Crabby Patty.
bet O.P loves him some Ted Ginn Jr though. talk about horrific
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

I wanted to throw my remote through the TV when Ginn did that
  • Chico
  • Veteran
He's ok...but watching the game again today and he "SHOULD" have had that ball in the endzone! Alex couldn't have placed it any better and he keeps missing those...i just fear that it's going to cost us in the playoffs...come back Josh!
Originally posted by Chico:
He's ok...but watching the game again today and he "SHOULD" have had that ball in the endzone! Alex couldn't have placed it any better and he keeps missing those...i just fear that it's going to cost us in the playoffs...come back Josh!

Josh it came down like a punt Morgan sucks.
Originally posted by valrod33:

go away
Originally posted by NinerFan408:

go away

No thank you
Not worth the overall, but if Jed didn't draft him when he was available, they'd be calling for his head.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Yeah, he owes smith a TD now.

I like Morgan
Originally posted by modninerfan:

I like Morgan
he is a good 2nd-3rd WR but lets not act like we lost Calvin Johnson when this guy went down