There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is Jim Harbaugh the best coach in the NFL?

there's no coach in the league more competitive than ours!! luv it!!!
Yes he is. I told you so a long time ago. Believe the awesomeness...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

all youve been doing since youve been here is complain and criticize everything about this team.

dont try and take credit for something a million bay area football fans were clamoring for long before he got hired.
Originally posted by Niners99:

all youve been doing since youve been here is complain and criticize everything about this team.

dont try and take credit for something a million bay area football fans were clamoring for long before he got hired.

I always like Harbaugh and said he was the right hire and the best possible hire from the beginning.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Nov 14, 2011 at 2:10 AM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:

Needs updating:

It is very possible he may be. Truth told...he's been outcoached for ONE play this season...the OT catch and run va Dallas...it was a great call and the defense bit. Other than that he has thoroughly outcoached every other team on the schedule. He is in the conversation.

BTW...isn't it rather ironic that this team spent years restocking the cupboard with talent that was to be different from the WCO days...then a WCO coach comes here and begins to make the exact same pieces fit where it had been previously thought they wouldn't.

We're in for a great ride for a long time.
It is very possible he may be. Truth told...he's been outcoached for ONE play this season...the OT catch and run va Dallas...it was a great call and the defense bit. Other than that he has thoroughly outcoached every other team on the schedule. He is in the conversation.

BTW...isn't it rather ironic that this team spent years restocking the cupboard with talent that was to be different from the WCO days...then a WCO coach comes here and begins to make the exact same pieces fit where it had been previously thought they wouldn't.

We're in for a great ride for a long time.

I always like Harbaugh and said he was the right hire and the best possible hire from the beginning.

I know, but it was you and a million other bay area fans. you acted like you called it out of nowhere and nobody would listen.
Yes......

I know, but it was you and a million other bay area fans. you acted like you called it out of nowhere and nobody would listen.

Of course other people said that. I didn't say they didn't.
What's your deal?

That's a title that can only be earned in the post season.
You don't become the best after 9 games. You have to be among the top for a few years to get there and then the hardest thing is to, stay there. Only then you can be in the conversation as the best coach in the National Football League.