Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The bar has been raised

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
The bar has been raised, no longer is just getting into the playoffs the major goal anymore its pretty much a given. This team needs to start thinking big picture and think about setting themselves up for a run at the super bowl and getting past green bay. Start thinking about getting Gore fully healthy as well cutting back the snaps for some of the defensive studs against the weaker teams. This team is for real and can compete for the ultimate prize.

And so you now approve of Alex Smith?....

He said somewhere in another thread that he thought that Alex carried the offense. I'm sure his account has been hacked.

It's hacked.... Where is Susweel? He's been kidnapped.

LOL you guys are funny.

well i don't think anyone has seen this side of you sus (if it is you )
Originally posted by NinerDieHard:
The bar has been raised, no longer is just getting into the playoffs the major goal anymore its pretty much a given. This team needs to start thinking big picture and think about setting themselves up for a run at the super bowl and getting past green bay. Start thinking about getting Gore fully healthy as well cutting back the snaps for some of the defensive studs against the weaker teams. This team is for real and can compete for the ultimate prize.

He said somewhere in another thread that he thought that Alex carried the offense. I'm sure his account has been hacked.

LOL you guys are funny.

Man I'm the biggest homer there is. You guys never witnessed it because the team has been losing for so long.

LOL you guys are funny.

Man I'm the biggest homer there is. You guys never witnessed it because the team has been losing for so long.

Free Susweel!!! Webzone fans let's raise money for the ransom!!!
Alex Smith sucks.

LOL you guys are funny.

So "Alex Smith" has freed you then?...
He still won't gargle Alex Smiths nuts of his own free will, I am not convinced. get your gag reflex right.
Here was MadDog49ers prediction in the PYMWYMI thread lol

"6-10. Greater chance to go 4-12 than 8-8. Dark clouds ahead.P.S. "Be patient, we have a plan". The great plan revealed was the loss of Franklin, Lawson, Baas, Clements, Spikes, and the acquisition of Carlos Rogers, Braylon Edwards, Donte Whitner, Madieu Williams, Jonathan Goodwin, Now, that, my friends, is greatness." [ Edited by MadDog49er on Aug 12, 2011 at 08:13:54 ]
Originally posted by King49er:
Here was MadDog49ers prediction in the PYMWYMI thread lol

"6-10. Greater chance to go 4-12 than 8-8. Dark clouds ahead.P.S. "Be patient, we have a plan". The great plan revealed was the loss of Franklin, Lawson, Baas, Clements, Spikes, and the acquisition of Carlos Rogers, Braylon Edwards, Donte Whitner, Madieu Williams, Jonathan Goodwin, Now, that, my friends, is greatness." [ Edited by MadDog49er on Aug 12, 2011 at 08:13:54 ]
And we thought he was being sarcastic...
This season is already an incredible success.

That said, its time to go for broke. this is a Champion-caliber team right now. Super Bowl or bust!

LOL you guys are funny.

exactly what a kidnapper would say!
This teams wants to get on bigger stages, climb that mountain.
I think most of us knew this team was the business the way they have been playing but for so called experts who just watch highlights and fantasy football this shows them that we are real contenders. We beat a good Giants team without our best player. The next bar must be GB in the championship
i love how last year we were talking about maybe winning the division and this year were talking about a playoff bye and possibly a superbowl!!!
i'd have no problem losing to the packers in the nfc championship game to be honest. this team has exceeded expectations beyond belief.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i'd have no problem losing to the packers in the nfc championship game to be honest. this team has exceeded expectations beyond belief.

Don't settle. This team can compete with anybody, and that includes the Packers. An icy game at Lambeau might just be to our advantage. As long as they keep taking one game at a time (which clearly we fans are not), we've got a legitimate shot at winning the whole damn thing. I firmly believe that there's no team in the league the Niners can't beat.