There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

At this point in their careers Hunter > Gore?

• rtj03
  • Veteran
I love gore n he deserves to be in the 49 er hall of fame n NFL hall of fame consideration. Still want him on our team n don't want to trade him! But seems a little old n Hunter has that spark n ability to make something out of nothing were Gore doesn't seem to have that much more.
What about 5 straight games with 100+ yards would make you say that?
This thread...

• rtj03
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:

He isn't done I know that but hunter seems to add a little more when he's in

this
Gore is hurt. So if you count injury/health as a skill 9which it is), then maybe. But keep in mind Hunter has never had to carry the load like Gore has. I'll take Gore.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
This thread...

This...
No, Gore is still a top back, its tough when you get hurt to run. Hunter will take time, Idk if he is an every down back, When Gore does retire/leave, we will need another top notch back.
Gore is still legit this thread isn't

Pretty hard to argue with that. Hunter is an outstanding second option, but Gore remains the superior back.

Edit: That being the case, I wouldn't mind seeing Gore given next week off. I want him healthy for Turkey Day.
[ Edited by BubbaParisMVP on Nov 13, 2011 at 4:44 PM ]
  • boqi
  • Veteran
Gore is effective but will have to show Hunter more of the ropes before he hands over the torch.

Since I've joined WZ I notice a lot of babies who gripe about certain threads.... Please, if you don't care for a thread, then don't open it. I don't care how many clever gifs or jpegs you have.
Gore thru the playoffs.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
dude he banged up his knee and we had faith in Hunter to take his place, quit over reacting and let it play out. Our game plan was obviously more pass oriented anyway. They dared us to throw by constantly run blitzing and playing weak coverage on the backend.
These f**king threads make me want to murder kittens. WHAT THE f**k?
[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Nov 13, 2011 at 4:46 PM ]
i would rest gore a week , since we got the cards this next week. Not like we will need much to beat the cards.