There are 171 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers vs. Ravens Harbowl Tailgate Thread (Thanksgiving)

Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Tix


Check

I've got my tix, but they look nothing like that
Sweet - got my tix! Now, for a parking pass...
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Sweet - got my tix! Now, for a parking pass...

hey ho!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Sweet - got my tix! Now, for a parking pass...

hey ho!

You get yours yet?
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Sweet - got my tix! Now, for a parking pass...

hey ho!

You get yours yet?

no
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Sweet - got my tix! Now, for a parking pass...

hey ho!

You get yours yet?

no

There's still some on the upper level for 100
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Sweet - got my tix! Now, for a parking pass...

hey ho!

You get yours yet?

no

You guys gotta come. I was looking for 5 together but no dice. I've seen some 3 together.
hey what's up with the tailgate party? me and my gf are flying in from buffalo!!! ive been a die hard niners fan since 86 and the past 10 years have been awful!!! i am soooo pumped for this season and this game!!! we're staying at the hilton baltimore, probably taking a cab down to the stadium! let me know who's gonna host a tailgate, i'd love to stop down for some beers and to shoot the s**t before the game! i'll be wearing a red willis jersey and the gf will be wearing a white female willis jersey! not sure where you guys are staying but we're gonna head down to the hotel lobby around 1130am for some lunch and to watch the lions vs. packers game! can you imagine if the packers lose this game and we win!!! let me know what's up, i wanna hook up with some die hard 9er fans!!! i wilol for sure stop by! drop some phone numbers on here and ill text you! i cant wait!!! supposed to be almost 60 and sunny too!
Originally posted by Vekhaaks:
hey what's up with the tailgate party? me and my gf are flying in from buffalo!!! ive been a die hard niners fan since 86 and the past 10 years have been awful!!! i am soooo pumped for this season and this game!!! we're staying at the hilton baltimore, probably taking a cab down to the stadium! let me know who's gonna host a tailgate, i'd love to stop down for some beers and to shoot the s**t before the game! i'll be wearing a red willis jersey and the gf will be wearing a white female willis jersey! not sure where you guys are staying but we're gonna head down to the hotel lobby around 1130am for some lunch and to watch the lions vs. packers game! can you imagine if the packers lose this game and we win!!! let me know what's up, i wanna hook up with some die hard 9er fans!!! i wilol for sure stop by! drop some phone numbers on here and ill text you! i cant wait!!! supposed to be almost 60 and sunny too!

just walk to the stadium, the Hilton is right there. I stayed in the penthouse once, it was awesome. Could look right down into Camden.
Oh cool thanks! Any update on the 49 ers tailgate party?
Originally posted by Vekhaaks:
Oh cool thanks! Any update on the 49 ers tailgate party?

Cwilson is working on something pending a parking pass
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by Vekhaaks:
Oh cool thanks! Any update on the 49 ers tailgate party?

Cwilson is working on something pending a parking pass

I just got back in town - should be able to pick one up today so we can get this thing started.
New member here, long time reader. I'll be attending the game on thursday and i'm hoping to hang out with some 9er fans before and after the game. I can bring a bottle if people are tailgating. looking forward to a great game. Go 9ers.

Talbert
Game on! I'm getting a parking pass to Lot A. I'll update the first post with the gameplan later this afternoon.