LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

49ers vs. Ravens Harbowl Tailgate Thread (Thanksgiving)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Me neither.. ill see ya there !!
I need 2 tix??!? Any connects?

Going to buy from stub hub this weak if otherwise!!!
I will keep an ear out for ticket packs. Sometimes sets of four or six come available. My family in Crofton works in the corporate district and has connections. I will PM if something comes up
I'm looking for two tix too - would be happy to go in on a pack with other Niner fans.
[ Edited by cwilson830 on Nov 12, 2011 at 6:15 PM ]
My husband and I will be there (he's a Browns fan but I'm forcing him to wear red!) We will be sitting in section 113! (I have an extra ticket for sale, see the Want/Sell thread if your interested!)

Our hotel is within walking distance but we'd love to meet up with any 49ers tailgate that gets going. We've been to Baltimore many times to see his Browns play the Ravens... a few pointers 1) If your car has 49ers decals on it be careful. We have seen more than one car vandalized there! 2) Raven fans are some of the meanest, rudest fans I have been around. Last game we were at 3 different people razzed my husband for being a Browns fan when he said nothing to them to the point of telling him that he should Kill himself. 3) Be very careful about what you do or say in the stands. They will kick out opposing fans VERY quickly. Two different years I have been in a section where an opposing fan did absolutely nothing, a Ravens fan started razzing them to the point that other people called security to end it, the fans around said it was the Ravens fan, and the security kicked out the opposing fans who were doing Nothing!
Originally posted by RainInVa:
My husband and I will be there (he's a Browns fan but I'm forcing him to wear red!) We will be sitting in section 113! (I have an extra ticket for sale, see the Want/Sell thread if your interested!)

Our hotel is within walking distance but we'd love to meet up with any 49ers tailgate that gets going. We've been to Baltimore many times to see his Browns play the Ravens... a few pointers 1) If your car has 49ers decals on it be careful. We have seen more than one car vandalized there! 2) Raven fans are some of the meanest, rudest fans I have been around. Last game we were at 3 different people razzed my husband for being a Browns fan when he said nothing to them to the point of telling him that he should Kill himself. 3) Be very careful about what you do or say in the stands. They will kick out opposing fans VERY quickly. Two different years I have been in a section where an opposing fan did absolutely nothing, a Ravens fan started razzing them to the point that other people called security to end it, the fans around said it was the Ravens fan, and the security kicked out the opposing fans who were doing Nothing!

Sounds good - I'll add you guys to the list.
Where can I get the best parking pass, or for any parking pass for that matter. Seems like theres only one available in the whole country for $75.00.
Harbowl!!
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Where can I get the best parking pass, or for any parking pass for that matter. Seems like theres only one available in the whole country for $75.00.

There are some on eBay but they're hella expensive
Thats what Im saying. I just want to find some option other than paying $100 to park the car.

WTF? Any help besides eBay?

Man, i got family in Baltimore that will pick me up at the airport on thursday at 11am. They have mad connections where tix to game are a lock. I can even use my credit card points to get plane tickets round trip. No hotel as I would stay with my Aunt. No bag to check in, only the carry on with shorts, boxers, and a shirt/jersey to fly back on Friday. Home by 4pm. (Heck, the round trip tickets are only $210!.) I d ont need a car, my cousin will be transporting us to the game after th emorning turkey

The only thing is, is that my wife is kind of throwing it in my face about possibly being without her and the kids at home for this holiday. Should I make it happen and go? Am I a bad Father and Husband? Kind of once and a few years opportunity though and Iwant to go to this game bad. The East Coast webzone tailgating also looks to be the place to be on thanksgiving.

I have to book soon, so............... what to do?

Do it. You deserve some you time. U'll make it up on christmas. Besides, it's not like you molest penn state students or something from that nature.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Man, i got family in Baltimore that will pick me up at the airport on thursday at 11am. They have mad connections where tix to game are a lock. I can even use my credit card points to get plane tickets round trip. No hotel as I would stay with my Aunt. No bag to check in, only the carry on with shorts, boxers, and a shirt/jersey to fly back on Friday. Home by 4pm. (Heck, the round trip tickets are only $210!.) I d ont need a car, my cousin will be transporting us to the game after th emorning turkey

The only thing is, is that my wife is kind of throwing it in my face about possibly being without her and the kids at home for this holiday. Should I make it happen and go? Am I a bad Father and Husband? Kind of once and a few years opportunity though and Iwant to go to this game bad. The East Coast webzone tailgating also looks to be the place to be on thanksgiving.

I have to book soon, so............... what to do?

Do it. You deserve some you time. U'll make it up on christmas. Besides, it's not like you molest penn state students or something from that nature.

Thanks man. I am definitely going. The wife does want me to go too, now that I got my tickets already. I think it has to do with the publicity the game is getting. She wants to believe we're representing or something.

But I am still looking for parking connections though.

Need help. Need to park.
I can't wait....there will be a tons of trash talking in my household since my brother in-law is a Ravens fan......
Originally posted by RainInVa:

I'm sure my 9er fans from the bay going to the game game will be prepared. I mean, we're from the Bay Area. We're constantly around Raider fans.. They don't even let us play in the preseason anymore
I'll be in Boston all week for work, and may try and pick up a flight for the night to Baltimore to go to the game. I've been looking at tickets, and flights. Hopefully I can make things work out!
Share 49ersWebzone