There are 228 users in the forums

49ers vs. Ravens Harbowl Tailgate Thread (Thanksgiving)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,400 for cwilson830.
We will be tailgating in Parking Lot A, which is on the 49ers' side of the stadium, just south of Camden Yards. Once we find a spot, I'll post our exact location here. We'll be the vehicle with the mini-49ers flags and the 15-foot 49ers flag, so we should be easy to find.

Any and all 49ers fans are invited. If you're going with a Ravens fan who's cool, feel free to bring him/her too. We will be bringing food, including some Thanksgivingish fare, beers, and hard alcohol. We will also have a grill for anyone to use. Feel free to bring more food if you want, and we'll have a cooler if anyone wants to store more beers.

If possible, please post in this thread if you're coming, and let me know how many people you'll be with.

Here's who we have so far:

cwilson830 +4
Janitor +1
SFL49ER +1
Hipstersoup
Vekhaaks +5
RainInVa +1
acharron +1
305Niner +3
49ers4eva +1
blizzuntz
Fricker
Displaced49ersFan

Maybe:
Rubberneck
Juniorminime
TheGame9850
eddieg64
Lott49ersFan

[ Edited by cwilson830 on Nov 24, 2011 at 9:35 AM ]
I admire all you fans that follow the team on the road, that's as hardcore as it gets imo! Good job
Harbowl!!! We should be 9-1 by then!
The turn out for the game for us niners fans are going to FAR less than it was in DC
Dont get shot guys!
Man, i got family in Baltimore that will pick me up at the airport on thursday at 11am. They have mad connections where tix to game are a lock. I can even use my credit card points to get plane tickets round trip. No hotel as I would stay with my Aunt. No bag to check in, only the carry on with shorts, boxers, and a shirt/jersey to fly back on Friday. Home by 4pm. (Heck, the round trip tickets are only $210!.) I d ont need a car, my cousin will be transporting us to the game after th emorning turkey

The only thing is, is that my wife is kind of throwing it in my face about possibly being without her and the kids at home for this holiday. Should I make it happen and go? Am I a bad Father and Husband? Kind of once and a few years opportunity though and Iwant to go to this game bad. The East Coast webzone tailgating also looks to be the place to be on thanksgiving.

I have to book soon, so............... what to do?
----> Parking Lot???
Do it!!
ill be there im sitting Section 138 Row 2 cant wait!!! Its my Shirtless game. Anyone an artist i might need some one as my normal buddy isnt going which might leave me with my other friend not helping me out lol.
Hey fricker, i may be up there for the game. Me and you met at the Miami Probowl. Trying to get organized and fly up. I never been to Baltimores stadium.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
u guys are lucky
Oh my, I am going to this game, holy sh.....! Didnt think it was possible but just got my plane tickets. This will be the best 49ers team I ve ever seen on the field in person.

Lower level, sec. 135

I've been visiting the webzone for about 4 years now, this is my first post. I can't wait for this game right here. I'm like one of the ONLY few Niner fans I know here in Baltimore and these goofy Raven fans have been talking trash to me ever since that sunday night win over The Steelers smh. I hope we beat them, and I don't care how we beat them either, just as long as we win.

I hate Raven fans... I really do, they are some of the most unknowledgeable football fans ever. A group of them tried to debate with me the other day that Torrey Smith should be offensive rookie of the year over Cam Newton SMMFH
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Oh my, I am going to this game, holy sh.....! Didnt think it was possible but just got my plane tickets. This will be the best 49ers team I ve ever seen on the field in person.

Lower level, sec. 135

take pics
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Lower level, sec. 135

Sweet
Share 49ersWebzone