Terrell Brown Vs Spencer

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Culliver will be starting next year.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Culliver will be starting next year.

this spencer should have the duties for now
Culliver has surprised me so much this season. I remember him being the pick that made every go and .

He plays with so much confidence out there for a rookie CB, its ridiculous. I love having a guy like that in the secondary.

Along with Goldson, Culliver has really proved the doubters wrong. Rogers is playing exceptional and Whitner proves that he will never be much of a cover guy but can still serve as a solid SS.

Brown remains as the weakest link on this D. He's had his moments this year, but I just don't see him as a guy who can be a long term #2 CB for a defense like ours.
I'd rather see mike rumph than T. brown.
Originally posted by rav510:

Everytime a qb gets decent time in the pocket and lets go of the ball......i'm always thinking AWWWHHHH SHIEEEET ( EYES CLOSED)
Originally posted by HessianDud:

now youve taken it way too far, brown is like deion sanders when compared to rumph. rumph and sammy davis were 2 of the worst cbs ive seen

Spencer can't make it to the field. Culliver could be something special
Originally posted by Shaj:
Is Spencer the last player left that Donahue drafted? My brain is drawing a blank.....

He drafted Soap.

Originally posted by jreff22:
Spencer probably wont be back next year

why?
Originally posted by RMuTT1981:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Spencer probably wont be back next year

why?

because the coaches do not like him.

he'll also be a 9 year vet, with some injury issues, and they are two young guys the coaches like a lot better.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Its obvious Brown is our second best CB so far. I think Culliver is going to be a good one though.
The coaches DO know more than us. If they thought that Spencer or Brock were better theyd be ahead of him. I think even Rogers was burnt more in the Dallas game (his only bad game so far) than Brown has all season.

Agree
Originally posted by mug0mug:
As soon as he's healthy for a couple of weeks he'll earn the #2 spot.

he was healthy this week and wasn't even active. doubt he's going to be starting any time soon.
this was the second week that he practiced all week and did not suit up. I really believe that he is in Fangio's dog house. Both Whittner, Smith and now Brock practiced and were right back in uniform that weekend and Smith was not totally healthy. I don't know what Spencer did but he is the #5 corner right now.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by mug0mug:
As soon as he's healthy for a couple of weeks he'll earn the #2 spot.

he was healthy this week and wasn't even active. doubt he's going to be starting any time soon.
this was the second week that he practiced all week and did not suit up. I really believe that he is in Fangio's dog house. Both Whittner, Smith and now Brock practiced and were right back in uniform that weekend and Smith was not totally healthy. I don't know what Spencer did but he is the #5 corner right now.

yeah, its weird, because he's been a solid #2 throughout his career. Maybe his attitude sucks, or he's just not as good as we think he is (which is likely), or he pooped on Fangio's car or something.
Share 49ersWebzone