There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Terrell Brown Vs Spencer

Is there something we dont know?? whats going with spencer this year? how does someone go from being our best cb for the past few years go to not even dressing up??
Terrell brown is clearly our only weakness on d but hes still somehow our #2 cb over cully and spencer...maybe spencer isnt the same player but cully is clearly better than brown

what do you guys think???
Must be in the dog house... his injuries didn't help. Turf toe lingers... can't remember what it was in the beginning of the season. Hopefully Brock is #3 real soon... Brown should be 4
he's been hurt most of the season. Has he even played???
harbaugh says if you can't practice you can't play. brown has been playing decently of late anyways.

we'll need spencer when we play the packers in the playoffs though
Originally posted by frenchmov:
harbaugh says if you can't practice you can't play. brown has been playing decently of late anyways.

we'll need spencer when we play the packers in the playoffs though

Spencer vs Fitz has shut him down every game
From my understanding, Spencer would have had a great shot at starting had he stayed healthy. But, his injuries during the preseason, and then again a few weeks ago, have severely limited his practice time. Other players have stepped up in his place, as shown by his healthy scratch today.

I would agree that Brown at corner is the weakest part of our defense, but, for now, I prefer having Culliver stay as that nickle guy. It's what he's been practicing, and keeping him there for the time being will allow him to gain a greater level of comfort and confidence at his position. Not only that, but, with the way this defense has been playing, I'd be afraid to make any changes right now.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he's been hurt most of the season. Has he even played???

He had one really good game I think it was against Cinci. Not sure if he was the #3 but don't think he gave up any catches.
Me > Brown
Doesn't matter. Cully is gonna be past both of them in the near future
spencer is never healthy--he was pretty good when healthy.
  • Shemp
  • Veteran
Is Spencer the last player left that Donahue drafted? My brain is drawing a blank.....
according to maiocco spencer was a healthy scratch today. Not sure what has happen but he has been a good corner for us in recent years
i think Culliver is more polished then Brown n he's just a rookie.......Brown is the biggest weak link on our D
brown pisses me off with his 15 yd cushions, gotta find another cb to take his spot
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Me > Brown

Its obvious Brown is our second best CB so far. I think Culliver is going to be a good one though.
The coaches DO know more than us. If they thought that Spencer or Brock were better theyd be ahead of him. I think even Rogers was burnt more in the Dallas game (his only bad game so far) than Brown has all season.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home