There are 166 users in the forums

If we were to play Green Bay today...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • boqi
  • Veteran
who would win?

I think us. I'm starting to hate Green Bay. Sure they have a great offense but I'd like to say our defense could stop them cold. I want that #1 seed!
Dude. How old are you??? STARTING TO HATE GREEN BAY???? Did you miss the 90s or something? I've been hating green bay since Holmgren stole our MOJO and took George Seifurt's secret achilies heel (TE SEEM) all the way to paydirt. I'm praying we get to play green bay this year and put their cheese where it can get nice and stinky
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
We'll have a tough game I think.
I'm getting tired of this GB vs SF talk we have no idea if they'll even play each other in the playoffs. Anything can happen in the playoffs.
we would lose
Originally posted by Baldie:
We'll have a tough game I think.

So would they.
They would beat us just because they score too easily. We give too many opportunities for other teams to score. Our Passing O has to get to about 250 yds per game. This is considering that Alex doesn't throw the ball alot. That would make the rest of the O more effective because now we have more time on the field. Basically that's just converting 3 more 3rd downs per game. GB would score about 24 points on us with us playing very good D.
If we played each other after trading QB's, the game wouldn't even be close. It would be a blowout.
  • boqi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VA49er:
Dude. How old are you??? STARTING TO HATE GREEN BAY???? Did you miss the 90s or something? I've been hating green bay since Holmgren stole our MOJO and took George Seifurt's secret achilies heel (TE SEEM) all the way to paydirt. I'm praying we get to play green bay this year and put their cheese where it can get nice and stinky

Haha. Touche! Yes I've hated green bay for a long time, but last year I wanted to see them succeed against the steelers. Hate the steelers even more, lol.

This isn't so much about "niners vs packers" in the playoffs. More about who fundamentally has the better team, thus should be getting more attention and credit around the NFL.
[ Edited by boqi on Nov 6, 2011 at 5:42 PM ]

We would punch them in the mouth. They haven't seen a D like ours. I live in SD and their D is nowhere near on par with ours. We wouldn't give up that many points. Plus Alex is so hyper careful he wouldn't throw that many interceptions....
Originally posted by jreff22:
we would lose

With fans acting like this, yes
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We would punch them in the mouth. They haven't seen a D like ours. I live in SD and their D is nowhere near on par with ours. We wouldn't give up that many points. Plus Alex is so hyper careful he wouldn't throw that many interceptions....

well i would hope not , their D gave up 45 points today..
their passing game is ridiculous, everything else is average to below average. our Run game, special teams and defense are ridiculous. our passing game is average. i think we can take them
If the game is in the east coast we would win.
Share 49ersWebzone