There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Gore ankle injury

Hopefully he will be okay for the Giants game. Sure he won't miss it if he can help it
LOL @ OP.
  • lyer
  • Veteran
ut oh, gore is a player though.
yup
rwut-roh

Shoot a scobby snack right into that anterior talofibular ligament, then two into the sustentaculum tali of the calcaneus, calcaneonavicular ligament, the navicular tuberosity, and to the medial surface of the talus.

He'll be fine
[ Edited by RMuTT1981 on Nov 6, 2011 at 10:21 PM ]
Hunter and DIxon, especially Hunter though needs more carries, I have a feeling he's going to be a star, that and it takes the workload off Gore and keeps more gas in his tank coming down the stretch
Originally posted by HessianDud:
that doesn't say that he isn't looking good for the Giants game. That says he suffered a similar injury against the Bengals and a week later had 127 yards against the Eagles.

Not saying we shouldn't be concerned--I am--but lets give it a few days before we start making guesses about his availability.

This, but its the webzone and no one will listen.
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
A few days of rest should do him good, limit him in practice, get him ready for game time against those "red hot" Giants!
a rolled ankle? no biggie, seems like he has 1 every other week
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
RT @klynch49: Frank Gore had X-rays on his left ankle last night and they were negative. Gore said he plans to practice and play vs. Giants.
Originally posted by valrod33:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
RT @klynch49: Frank Gore had X-rays on his left ankle last night and they were negative. Gore said he plans to practice and play vs. Giants.

Warrior.
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Wouldn't expect anything less from the best running back in 49ers history.
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

i really hope frank makes it to 10,000
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

i really hope frank makes it to 10,000

He will' gore's the man
He'll take a rest this week. We'll see the injury report when it comes out. I bet they list as Questionable and he plays. Hunter probably gets the start.