There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will we be the Fox Game of the Week vs. NYG?

Will we be the Fox Game of the Week vs. NYG?

Will we welcome Joe Buck, Troy Aikman and Pam Oliver to the Stick next week?

The Giants could be as good as 6-2 and we should be 7-1. Plus as hard as it is to say this it is a NY team vs. us with a great record. I hope Fox gives the West Coast some love. If not the screw them.

Only other attractive match up would be 6-3 Saints at 5-3 ATL or Detroit (7-2?) at Chicago (5-3?).

Other teams they usually have get national exposure:
Dallas- on CBS vs Buffalo
Philly- Hosting ARI
GB- On ESPN MNF
[ Edited by global_nomad on Nov 5, 2011 at 3:31 PM ]
I hope not, I hate Joe Buck.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

who doesn't? He will probably mention the Occupy Oakland protesters on Market Street
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by HessianDud:

who doesn't? He will probably mention the Occupy Oakland protesters on Market Street

he'll just talk about how much he'd rather be watching the Cowboys while Aikman licks his balls.
Detroit will get the coverage
Honestly I think the only reason we have a legit shot is because the Giants are an NYC team.
Record-wise, 49ers/Giants will deserve it; but Fox has a boner for NFC North rivalry games; Lions @ Bears was already a Monday Night ratings-fest; and if the Bears beat the Eagles this Monday it's more than likely going to be just that.
Honestly I think the only reason we have a legit shot is because the Giants are an NYC team.

Yeah while i agree with that I just think that Detroit will get the #1 crew since everybody has been on their nuts all year
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Record-wise, 49ers/Giants will deserve it; but Fox has a boner for NFC North rivalry games; Lions @ Bears was already a Monday Night ratings-fest; and if the Bears beat the Eagles this Monday it's more than likely going to be just that.

Damn I don't know how many more times I can stand Moose and Goose
hopefullybut doubt it, i might be out of town next sunday with nowhere to watch the game
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Damn I don't know how many more times I can stand Moose and Goose
Can't stand them either thank god I'll be at the game
f**k Eli Manning
It should be.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
f**k Eli Manning

Hahahaha that had me rolling.
are there actually any good commentators on Fox or CBS?