There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

This loss falls on the shoulders of the o-line!!!

Why the hell was Chilo in there? I was freaking out soon as I saw his big ass in there, what the hell happened to Snyder?
Originally posted by NinerJedi:
O-Line definitely deserves majority of the blame. Our lack of pass rush today was also disturbing.

We sent 3 a lot and 4 at times but I don't think Fangio blitzed them once. Still the D wasn't the reason we lost the game.
  • Sman
so what happend? How is Snyder hurt? how long is he out?
Snyder needs to be re-signed. Rachal needs to be let go on the plane ride home.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

and then be forced to sit with the luggage.
Clearly, they were the weak link in the chain tonight. But in their defense, your legs take a while to bounce back and big guys' legs take longer than most. Between the schedule and the competence of tonight's opponent, a lot was asked of them and unfortunately they weren't up to the task. They're a big, physical line that isn't the most technically proficient and I believe that made them especially vulnerable to the short rest this week. They'll have plenty of film* to look at this week and a good long rest.

*Film is used with permission and is a registered trademark of Pants on the Ground Holdings, Samuri Mike LLC, and Singlecell Entertainment Ltd.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
i hope we dont

Really, you don't want us to go to the Super Bowl or you mean you don't want us to play them in the big one?
Don't over react. The Niners played tough. What did you expect on a short week and travel time? Harbaugh will use this game for a long time to coach up the boys. You will see. This is a great thing.
It was going to happen at some point. As much as we'd all like to dream, we weren't going to go 15-1.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
We sent 3 a lot and 4 at times but I don't think Fangio blitzed them once. Still the D wasn't the reason we lost the game.

Fangio's playcalling was still s**t.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
i hope we dont

This. 49ers are like a poor man's version of Baltimore at this point. They are very similar to each other, Baltimore simply is better, especially at quarterback, receiver, and along the defensive line and at safety.
chilo brings great dishonor to the #62 jersey. somewhere in the world, jeremy newberry is shaking his damn head
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
chilo brings great dishonor to the #62 jersey. somewhere in the world, jeremy newberry is shaking his damn head

Don't forget Guy McIntyre sported that number too, so I'm sure he's doing the same as Newberry.
Seriously. Just tell Rachal that the plane is taking off an hour later than it actually is, and when he calls to find out what happened tell him he's cut and to find his own way home. F him.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

It was sad seeing Rachal look around as he let the lineman who was right in front of him sack Alex untouched.