LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

This loss falls on the shoulders of the o-line!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Refs period
You my friend watched a different game than I.

1 qb had all night to throw and 1 had 1 read at that was it per pass attempt.

Both qb's had pretty much the same numbers. Give Alex the Ginn td and he had an even better game!

Crazy some on this board thinking Alex was the reason for this loss.

You watch the replay of this game and tell me where there were wr's running open? You gotta remember, that if Alex makes his 1st read, and its covered, he had zero time to make a 2nd read, so it didn't matter if wr's were open, cause he's running for his life!!!!!!
A friend of mine who went to the game told me the exact same thing...that there were receivers running wide open all day long and Smith was never able to make the Ravens pay for blitzing.
Hopefully it makes them hungrier and re-lights that fire in them
With as much heat as the Ravens were bringing, I'm pretty damn sure there were open receivers all over the field....whether or not Smith had enough time to see them is another matter.
Originally posted by rk1642:
You my friend watched a different game than I.

1 qb had all night to throw and 1 had 1 read at that was it per pass attempt.

Both qb's had pretty much the same numbers. Give Alex the Ginn td and he had an even better game!

Crazy some on this board thinking Alex was the reason for this loss.

You watch the replay of this game and tell me where there were wr's running open? You gotta remember, that if Alex makes his 1st read, and its covered, he had zero time to make a 2nd read, so it didn't matter if wr's were open, cause he's running for his life!!!!!!

Great point. It was nothing smith can do but run for dear life!
There were WRs open Alex just didn't throw it. Let's just hope this was a fluke bad game
Originally posted by BHulman:
You know what the routes and drops were suppose to be?

Wish we could see what the receivers did every play because Alex held the ball for too long at times but our WRs have a knack for not getting open and being slow. We didn't use the TE's at all and at the end VD was in blocking. OL and play calling where a lot worse than Alex tonight. P.S. That 75 or whatever yard TD to Ginn that got called back could have totally changed the game. Add that in and the one Ginn dropped and all of a sudden its 235 yards 1 TD, 1 int. Either way Alex didn't play well but the play calling and OL where horrible.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 24, 2011 at 9:50 PM ]
It was one tough game..let's see how he(Alex) responds.
Gives us enough time to work out the problems and add a few new wrinkles to the O.

Gotta get a screen pass play in the book.

The Oline took a step back tonight but with the extra time coming up should straighten this out.

Will hopefully get healthy and then go on a new winning streak heading into the playoffs

9 sacks.......countless pressures..........ring a bell?
[ Edited by SofaKing on Nov 24, 2011 at 9:49 PM ]
LOL. We lose and the morons come out from hiding
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for caliman4life.
Originally posted by Axl49:
Refs period

& f'n chilo r.
Originally posted by Axl49:
Refs period

How about no.

Chilo Rachel was a bigger reason.
Originally posted by 9erguy:
It was one tough game..let's see how he(Alex) responds.

We wont see another D like the Ravens till the Pitts game.
Share 49ersWebzone