There are 194 users in the forums

This loss falls on the shoulders of the o-line!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I agree. He definitely looked scared out there. Was holding onto the ball way too long, probably due to his trouble reading the D. Our OL played like s**t, but a lot of the sacks were on smith for not making the quick decision.
When did Snyder go out...that was key...they NEVER said anything on on NFL Network??
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Chilo Rachal.

110%
I would be scared too when the ravens are holding their huddled behind our line of scrimmage
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
When did Snyder go out...that was key...they NEVER said anything on on NFL Network??

I don't know why Snyder was out and Chilo was in? I don't recall them saying anything?
we are cursed.
lol
I don't know why Snyder was out and Chilo was in? I don't recall them saying anything?

That's because they were to busy reminding us of the fact that Jon and Jim are brothers.
Oh I've been watching. Name a worse O Line game? Which one?

Saints preseason game this year, lol. This game was similar... but that one was even more brutal.

( point taken though... this WAS one of the worst OL performances ever )
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:

Pulled hamstring.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I agree. He definitely looked scared out there. Was holding onto the ball way too long, probably due to his trouble reading the D. Our OL played like s**t, but a lot of the sacks were on smith for not making the quick decision.

You know what the routes and drops were suppose to be?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
We sent 3 a lot and 4 at times but I don't think Fangio blitzed them once. Still the D wasn't the reason we lost the game.

Fangio's playcalling was still s**t.

Maybe other observed otherwise but I also noticed it was easy to tell that Fangio would only send 3 or 4 at a time. I was yelling for just a small increase in blitzing but most importantly shadowing Rice. Flacco had 100.1 QB Rating as a result. In descending order: OLine Play - Receiver Play - QB Inefficiency - Fangio play calls
We lost because Otter didn't make his prediction in the vets forum.
^^^ whoops.... just read that. Dismiss.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

THIS
Share 49ersWebzone