LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Do you think that Aldon Smith can be a 20 sack Guy.?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you think that Aldon Smith can be a 20 sack Guy.?

Originally posted by FL9er:
Technically, isn't 19.5 sacks, 20?

what the f**k
Whats amazing, if it wasnt for penalties in early season games, a hold, and not being able to hold on while going for the strip in this last game, he would have already shattered the record.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
He could be, but he won't, because his dedication to the game is crap. If that dude had worked out like a horse all season rather than host filmed parties at his mansion in the hills, he'd be the scariest player in the NFL right now.

But he didn't. And what we have is a second year, above average, pass rusher. I am disappoint.

Well now this is quite a gem of knowledge.
  • Jiks
I would say probably.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Didn't Jared Allen have 22 Sacks?

Yes, He had 22 in 2011.

That was, I believe, after MD made the list.
[ Edited by buck on Dec 10, 2012 at 4:50 PM ]
Yes.
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Didn't Jared Allen have 22 Sacks?

Yes, He had 22 in 2011.

That was, I believe, after MD made the list.

Ah yes, that makes sense.
No sacks for J.J. Watt tonight. Still 3 behind.
Hello fellow faithful. After a two year ban and lurking,I am back thanks to the mods. I wanted to revisit this thread I started because I gotta say that this guy turned out to be the real deal. He was 1/2 sack away from 20 and if justin smith doesn't get hurt, he probably breaks the record.

I hope he comes back from rehab a better man because we need him. IMO he is the best defensive player in the NFL. It will be a tragedy if he ruins his career because of off the field problems. I still don't think he has even reached his full potential yet. Thats a scary thought for NFL offenses.

Good to be back fellas!
[ Edited by QBguru on Oct 28, 2013 at 5:03 PM ]
Originally posted by QBguru:
Hello fellow faithful. After a two year ban and lurking,I am back thanks to the mods. I wanted to revisit this thread I started because I gotta say that this guy turned out to be the real deal. He was 1/2 sack away from 20 and if justin smith doesn't get hurt, he probably breaks the record.

I hope he comes back from rehab a better man because we need him. IMO he is the best defensive player in the NFL. It will be a tragedy if he ruins his career because of off the field problems. I still don't think he has even reached his potential yet. Thats a scary thought for NFL defenses.

Good to be back fellas!

lol @ two year ban.

Welcome back.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
lol @ two year ban.

Welcome back.

Thanks.

Yeah, I used to get drunk watching the game then log on to the zone=recipe for getting banned. I can't do that anymore lol. It sucks having to lurk, it gets lonely lol.
lol @ two year ban.

Welcome back.

Thanks.

Yeah, I used to get drunk watching the game then log on to the zone=recipe for getting banned. I can't do that anymore lol. It sucks having to lurk, it gets lonely lol.

haha yeah i got put on a timeout last year for doing the same thing durng the Pats game. Thier fans came in here talking s**t all week about not losing in NE for like 9 years. The game was so intense, i let em have it right after we won. lol
I truly believe this man could do it. He has gotten what, 2 2 sack games. I believe he would have had 5 sacks against the eagles if he weren't being held by the olineman the whole game. I look forward to see what Aldon can do against the struggling offensive line of the Skinned.

I believe that next year he will be completely dominant. Next year, I believe that he will get 20.

Lol yes i do! Nice old thread
Cant wait to see the beast unleashed on opposing qbs again. Aldon should be back asap according to baalke. Hopefully carolina game. Wonder if he also working with a trainer during absence? Is this allowed?
lol @ two year ban.

Welcome back.

Thanks.

Lmao, i once made a f**k you mike nolan thread! I was hammered haha! Welcome back man
lol @ two year ban.

Welcome back.

Thanks.

haha yeah i got put on a timeout last year for doing the same thing durng the Pats game. Thier fans came in here talking s**t all week about not losing in NE for like 9 years. The game was so intense, i let em have it right after we won. lol

The fact we won prob stung em a lil :)
Share 49ersWebzone