There are 285 users in the forums

Do you think that Aldon Smith can be a 20 sack Guy.?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you think that Aldon Smith can be a 20 sack Guy.?

I'll tell you one thing, Aldon loves Monday Night Football...Or prime time games.
29 sacks in 26 games, most in that amount of time in HISTORY
Aldon is weak.
He may have 20. And he may have 20 alcohol incidents in the offseason too.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Aldon is weak.

Seriously?
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Aldon is weak.

That joke stopped being funny when Moses died.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Funny enough, this is now a legitimate question to ask.

Like Banjo Man said when asked if we were on our way back to the glory days, "we are already there!"
I dont know about getting the record as some suggest, though i hope he does. However, 20 seems very possible. And hey, i doubt any QB just lays down for him to get the record, so he will get it without question.
Originally posted by JustMike:
I dont know about getting the record as some suggest, though i hope he does. However, 20 seems very possible. And hey, i doubt any QB just lays down for him to get the record, so he will get it without question.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure that Harbaugh will sit him when he gets to 21 in the second to last game of the season. You know, like how they did the rookie sack record...
I believe definitely Aldon can be a 20 sack guy, but I don't think he'll achieve 20 sacks this season. I think he'll come close tho.

Originally posted by ninersoul:
I believe definitely Aldon can be a 20 sack guy, but I don't think he'll achieve 20 sacks this season. I think he'll come close tho.

He's got 15 with 6 games to go....
Originally posted by ninersoul:

Huh...he needs 5 sacks in 6 games. We still get to play the Cardinals. He will get 5 in that game alone.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He may have 20. And he may have 20 alcohol incidents in the offseason too.

Hey Debbie Downer! I'd ask how your day is going but I'm pretty sure I already know.
20+
I can see him crackin 20 sacks this season, but if he doesn't im sure he will at least once in his career. He better hurry though, Justin's starting to slow down.
Share 49ersWebzone