There are 193 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do you think that Aldon Smith can be a 20 sack Guy.?

Do you think that Aldon Smith can be a 20 sack Guy.?

Von miller and aldon smith are racing to the sack record. 2 second year guys doing this. It should be a bigger story!
Looks more like a 23 sack guy.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

These kinds of posts really bother me.

"I dont want to take anything away from Aldon.......... but I will"

Mike Tyse said Aldon got 3 sacks on three step drop passing plays. Sure there Oline is shakey, but why hasn't anyone else put up 5.5 sacks on them? Matthew the great (not really) only had 3. So please dont discredit this man. Every player that has ever broke a record got a chance to pad his stats against a few scrub teams in the season.

I love Aldon, not trying to discredit him. Just trying to temper expectations for those that get too easily excited.

Looking at it again, it seems like he had a super game regardless of the poor OL.

End of the day, if this kick starts a violent sack streak, that's all that matters.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Nov 21, 2012 at 3:14 PM ]
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

These kinds of posts really bother me.

"I dont want to take anything away from Aldon.......... but I will"

Mike Tyse said Aldon got 3 sacks on three step drop passing plays. Sure there Oline is shakey, but why hasn't anyone else put up 5.5 sacks on them? Matthew the great (not really) only had 3. So please dont discredit this man. Every player that has ever broke a record got a chance to pad his stats against a few scrub teams in the season.

I love Aldon, not trying to discredit him. Just trying to temper expectations for those that get too easily excited.

Looking at it again, it seems like he had a super game regardless of the poor OL.

End of the day, if this kick starts a violent sack streak, that's all that matters.

All good, breh breh. Hope my post didn't come off personal, because it wasn't.
I'll tell you one thing, Aldon loves Monday Night Football...Or prime time games.
29 sacks in 26 games, most in that amount of time in HISTORY
Aldon is weak.
He may have 20. And he may have 20 alcohol incidents in the offseason too.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Aldon is weak.

Seriously?
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Aldon is weak.

That joke stopped being funny when Moses died.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Funny enough, this is now a legitimate question to ask.

Like Banjo Man said when asked if we were on our way back to the glory days, "we are already there!"
I dont know about getting the record as some suggest, though i hope he does. However, 20 seems very possible. And hey, i doubt any QB just lays down for him to get the record, so he will get it without question.
Originally posted by JustMike:
I dont know about getting the record as some suggest, though i hope he does. However, 20 seems very possible. And hey, i doubt any QB just lays down for him to get the record, so he will get it without question.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure that Harbaugh will sit him when he gets to 21 in the second to last game of the season. You know, like how they did the rookie sack record...
I believe definitely Aldon can be a 20 sack guy, but I don't think he'll achieve 20 sacks this season. I think he'll come close tho.